About Mileage of Trucks in ETS2

Dark Rafe

@Dark Rafe For better mileage get 4x2 chassis, long ratio 12 spd gearbox, engine between 2100 and 2300Nm torque and make sure when you're cruising you're in a gear that gives you revs as close to 1000rpm as possible.

43 minutes ago, RequieB said:

new Scania with approximately 200,000 miles I've passed. The ride is enjoyable and addictive.

I have prev gen Scania with 130,000km+ :D Scania is <3 

29 minutes ago, El Gaviota said:

1,5 km/l because i always drive fast and i don't care about the mileage

In MP i do this almost all the time!!!

20 minutes ago, Iron Spirit said:

@Dark Rafe For better mileage get 4x2 chassis, long ratio 12 spd gearbox, engine between 2100 and 2300Nm torque and make sure when you're cruising you're in a gear that gives you revs as close to 1000rpm as possible.

@Iron Spirit thanks bruh! will definitely try this!! :D

The fuel consumption is usually given in litres per 100 Km, as in 4.5 l/100Km. But I can do the maths, my current truck (Scania R 2012, 480HP, 4x2) is averaging around 30 l./100 Km, which is around 3.3 Km/l. Driving with 6 speeds gearbox, full manual, hauling all kinds of trailers from 3 up to 24 tons. Before I started using a G27, I used a gamepad, my truck's settings were (Scania Streamline, 730HP, 4x2), 12 speeds gearbox, real automatic, all kinds of trailers, I managed to get an average lower. My tri than 26 l./100 Km, around 4 Km./l. My only trick, I drive by the speed limits, trying to keep the rpm always in 1000-1200. And don't forget that there is a setting "Realistic fuel consumption". I have it enabled since the first time I played, so I don't know if deactivating that option would make the consumption to be higher or lower, but you can try it.

2 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

The fuel consumption is usually given in litres per 100 Km, as in 4.5 l/100Km. But I can do the maths, my current truck (Scania R 2012, 480HP, 4x2) is averaging around 30 l./100 Km, which is around 3.3 Km/l. Driving with 6 speeds gearbox, full manual, hauling all kinds of trailers from 3 up to 24 tons. Before I started using a G27, I used a gamepad, my truck's settings were (Scania Streamline, 730HP, 4x2), 12 speeds gearbox, real automatic, all kinds of trailers, I managed to get an average lower. My tri than 26 l./100 Km, around 4 Km./l. My only trick, I drive by the speed limits, trying to keep the rpm always in 1000-1200. And don't forget that there is a setting "Realistic fuel consumption". I have it enabled since the first time I played, so I don't know if deactivating that option would make the consumption to be higher or lower, but you can try it.

these are quite some examples! my fuel consumption is realistic, i try to play this game as much simulated as possible except when i'm with my friends! I wish i had a wheel!!! Thanks btw <3

3 minutes ago, [SK] - TeR*NOYAN said:

Thanks mate , I drive one truck soo ^_^

I change only if my VTC asks me to, other than that, Scania S730 is my love! :D 

1 minute ago, Nizam Logistics DarkAngel said:

My Scania 12.000 km with me ^_^

cool, mine's now almost 30,000. my prev gen was 130,000+ km :D 

My DAF E6 averages around 30-100km/100l depending on the weight of the load and how light you are on the throttle and gears. I don’t hammer it like most because you can get to your destination just as quickly by driving economically as you would be flooring it and doing stupidly high speeds for no reason. The key is manual gears in a realistic setup, shifting at the most optimal rpm and getting to those higher gears as quick as you can to reduce the fuel consumption. It’s why I can run 400mi journeys on 800l of fuel and only stop every 4-5 trips for fuel. 

in terms of actual mileage, my old gen scania streamline has 366,852 miles on the clock. 

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:41 AM, megadethsteve666 said:

My DAF E6 averages around 30-100km/100l depending on the weight of the load and how light you are on the throttle and gears. I don’t hammer it like most because you can get to your destination just as quickly by driving economically as you would be flooring it and doing stupidly high speeds for no reason. The key is manual gears in a realistic setup, shifting at the most optimal rpm and getting to those higher gears as quick as you can to reduce the fuel consumption. It’s why I can run 400mi journeys on 800l of fuel and only stop every 4-5 trips for fuel. 

in terms of actual mileage, my old gen scania streamline has 366,852 miles on the clock. 

whoa! Nice rig you got there bruh!

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:17 PM, Rootyyy said:

Just clocked over 18,000 miles in my R730, but decided to move to the S730. My S only has about 3500 miles, but I'm always in it as its my VTC truck.

Happy trucking!! ^_^ 

My Scania have 100.005 km 

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:04 AM, OBrasileiro said:

My Scania have 100.005 km 

Mine has 130,000+ :D 

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:25 AM, teamdeer said:

I used to have a bunch of miles on my truck - but they keep breaking when I switch from MP to SP. Sound mods and cabin accessories. >.<

I usually don't use mods, except map mods like promods...

19 hours ago, Cenaaa said:

I have around 600,000 km for my volvo. I drive volvo for almost a year :D 

Whoa!! that's so cool bruh!

@Dark Rafe Cool :lol:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Archived