TruckersMP Real Operations V3

Sgt_Tailor

some of the crashes were neat to route around, but the event where the road had to switch between the different ways of traffic on the highway was a mess beyond comparison.  The queue for the event was to the city for pete's sake.  Perhaps next time an event that forces traffic onto one side of the highway single lane? 

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

4 hours ago, caff!!! said:

alguns dos acidentes eram perfeitos para rootear, mas o evento em que a estrada tinha que alternar entre as diferentes formas de trânsito na rodovia era uma bagunça além da comparação. A fila para o evento foi para a cidade pelo amor de Pete. Talvez na próxima vez que um evento forçe o trânsito para um lado da rodovia? 

I also felt this, I was even kicked in Glasgow because, coming from Newcastle, a player decided to get on the highway that led to Aberdeen at the same time as me, the other player was angry and helped to stop me, so I was kicked by reckless (btw, quick action).

But still the TruckersMP team is congratulating on the event, the number of slots made available was perfect and the opening of the server was in a timely manner, however for v4 I suggest that the departure is from a larger city (since Newcastle was impossible at first, I'm amazed how my simple notebook with the Intel HD Graphics 620 supported the number of players, with people with GTX 1080 claimed of FPS), adopt fewer changes of highways and more major highways (mixed with smaller highways) and a route of at least 600km. One suggestion: Berlin - Kiel passing by the highway that has a beach and an observation point.

Thanks for Great event.For the first time i have participated in Real Ops event. Overall nice accident scenarios and i congratulate team members for being through out the event . but i hope the number of slots should be increased for next Real ops event because as you have already seen server is full before the event even started :(. I truly enjoyed today's event a lot.:D

UxiKSFa.png

I got involved right at the start and honestly, the event was boring.

For a start, there was no admin presence at Aberdeen to block off key roads and actually tell us to go at the correct time.

Secondly, after the VTC I'm a part off accidentally left Aberdeen too early (because of the above point), we got told by 'Penguin' to 'stop blocking' the main road that leads south out of the city. I don't know what Penguin thinks blocking is but being pulled over in the left hand lane, the right-hand lane being completely open, is most definitely NOT blocking.

Third, I then got a kick back to Aberdeen, WHILE I WAS DRIVING, because I was 'blocking' a second time. This was AFTER being told to move the first time, so we moved further down the route and stopped again so that we didn't go too far down the Real Ops route before time.

Finally. Nothing happened for the first hour. Seriously. Driving from Aberdeen to Newcastle, I came across NOTHING until I saw a single crashed truck on the opposing carriageway and then the frankly stupid 'one-way' setup right outside of Newcastle. I got through but then I passed a HUGE queue trying to leave Newcastle which probably didn't clear for another hour. 

Honestly, in my opinion, the event was bad and the moderation was questionable. More work and more prep is needed for the next one.

I was driving along with some friends and we had a good time. With so much traffic all around the event area it was definitely more realistic to drive. People behaved which definitely made everything a lot more relaxed. Some of the traffic jams were sort of annoying but I think it's something that can't really be avoided. All in all, I enjoyed it and it was definitely fun! 

• Sgt_Tailor unfeatured and locked this topic