Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP Real Operations V3

Sgt_Tailor

On 2/7/2018 at 6:08 PM, Syntackz said:

First and second  real ops events are successful with 800+ members participating during complete event. But if you see many members were waiting in queue like 200 - 300.For this event Please increase the server size to 1200 - 1500 then many people could join. 

super lag xD :P

hopefully you guys will open event server 30 minutes before event start time. cause v2 was sh*t when you got disconnected you had to wait 700 people just to log  into server. dont make that mistake again.

I can't wait to be honest i built a truck just for this event so rather than taking my normal EU layout truck out through the uk and being blind on the side of people overtaking me i put it in a UK layout since thats where i'll be at so i can see when people overtake me im even hoping to stream the event on my twitch channel the only thing i worry about is not being able to get in at all and the event being over before i can join considering what i heard the last event was like

4i21k0-5.png

This event looks great and I am looking forward to it. At truckersmp real operations v2 we already had fun. It really seems to be intresting and I will join for 100%. 

Well, let's wait for the start, I am already ready. :)

I'm already looking forward to it:D

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German