Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Reset Button

.Rhys.

Suggestion Name:  Reset button
Suggestion Description: A button on the tab page to reset the truck when flipped, in sky, falling through ground

Any example images: Nope

Why should it be added?: There are a lot of trolls and accidents on the road and when it happens, the truck either gets tipped on the side or fully rolled over or even worse is falling through the ground. So what this button does is put the truck back on the edge of the road, ghost mode could also be used to make sure no collision flings happen when re-spawning. This will help drivers of parking up to load the save or going to a garage and driving all the way back. 

Ghost mode would be better other than no collision because trolls would just keep using this button to make other players fly into the sky and yes however when ghost mode turns off it could do the same but it could be programmed to only turn it off when there is no players within a 5 meter radius of the truck/trailer. It could also be programmed to only work when the truck is tipped otherwise players will just use this feature to go through heavy amount of traffic which is a disadvantage.

Advantage's
Stops using the load save
Stops using F7+Enter to go to garage

Disadvantage's
Using it to skip traffic

I do hope my idea gets accepted and placed into the game

Thanks

TruckersMP_Signature2.png?width=1442&hei

• 2 months later...

Since you have mentioned the disadvantage yourself, I do not have to elaborate on that. Resetting yourself is not very realistic either. One might argue that the fix command is just as bad, however, it merely fixes the truck's damage and does not move the vehicle or turns it into a no collision zone. Using the tow truck is the easiest option and even if people decide to load an autosave, they have a spawn protection.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.