No activation mail sent to my brother to active his account

DrMilzbrand

Question

Dear Truckers,

yesterday my brother an me started multiplayer trucker career at truckersMP. Whilest my own account ("DrMilzbrand") was able to actived in the standard way by mail code, he didn't received any mail to his Gmail account. According to some forum posts in the Internet, there seems to be any general problems of TruckerMP in combination with Gmail Accounts?

Is there any chance to send him a new activation mail or to activate his account ("MattEaglePdm") by the way?

Thanks for your help and your replies :)

Regards from Hannover, Germany

12 answers to this question

Thanks for your fast replys.

I am fine for myself, my own TruckersMP account works fine, as well as my Account for these forums (...as you may can see with my posting here :) ).

Nevertheless, the problem is his account that seems to be not actived yet and makes it still impossible to speak about this issures himself in this forums. Unfortunatly he didn't reveived any mail, neither in the spam folders and he only has this only mail accound (same like linked Steam mail address).

I already tried to find any sollution by google and noticed once, that there seems to be generally any troubles with Gmail sometimes. Is there any chance to send him just another activation key?

We are curious to start playing both together at TruckersMP :) Without the activation of his account it seems to be unable to him to join TruckersMP yet.

Edited by GGF MD
merged

8 minutes ago, DrMilzbrand said:

Without the activation of his account it seems to be unable to him to join TruckersMP yet.

Why?

This isn't caused by the activation. Does he get any error message? :)

btw: my account isn't activated, too. And I can play ETS 2 MP without any problems. :P 

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

2 hours ago, DrMilzbrand said:

Thanks for your fast replys.

I am fine for myself, my own TruckersMP account works fine, as well as my Account for these forums (...as you may can see with my posting here :) ).

Nevertheless, the problem is his account that seems to be not actived yet and makes it still impossible to speak about this issures himself in this forums. Unfortunatly he didn't reveived any mail, neither in the spam folders and he only has this only mail accound (same like linked Steam mail address).

I already tried to find any sollution by google and noticed once, that there seems to be generally any troubles with Gmail sometimes. Is there any chance to send him just another activation key?

We are curious to start playing both together at TruckersMP :) Without the activation of his account it seems to be unable to him to join TruckersMP yet.

Hey,

I would highly suggest making a ticket so we can make sure that he has logged in with the right email. We could look into the issue even further :) to create a ticket go to https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

Thank you :) 

Hi, few tips for ya...

1. Get your brother on the forums :troll:
2. There is no need to verify your account, me a player of 1.5k hours of MP, TFM DJ, still hasn't activated his account. So there is nothing extra to having your account activated.
3. Check your spam/Junk mail
4. Raise a support ticket for further help  https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

Kindest regards,
TFM DJ ccowie,