How to add new key option

Hello.

I would need information on how to add a second function to a key.
As for MP, the police turn on the siren
I'd like to know what I need to do to add this option to the modification (not necessarily .ogg playback)

i mean when you press in MP as police button "J" then lights was worked normal but in the same time is turned sound .ogg (siren) specific one sound

and i would know how to do that :huh:

DO NOT USE IN MP ! ! !
DO USE SP ONLY !

Edited by ELRICOFATAL

photo-3914.gif

You'll need to make a program that listens to the keypress and then does the appropriate action.

While hooking into the game is possible, that is a lot of work, and I would instead recommend to just have a separate program running in the background that listens for the event. Would be pretty much the same experience, but with a lot less work.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

On 2/4/2018 at 12:58 PM, HumaneWolf said:

You'll need to make a program that listens to the keypress and then does the appropriate action.

While hooking into the game is possible, that is a lot of work, and I would instead recommend to just have a separate program running in the background that listens for the event. Would be pretty much the same experience, but with a lot less work.

so you have ruining on server BC program / script with one hook hey and do action like play .ogg ?

photo-3914.gif

10 hours ago, ELRICOFATAL said:

so you have ruining on server BC program / script with one hook hey and do action like play .ogg ?

No, not our server. Our client listen for keypresses while you are playing and you are in game, that's how the siren on J works, opening the chat on Y, opening tab, etc. It's just doing different actions based on which key.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.