Picture of the Month: January [Winners]

truckersmp-logo.png

Hello Truckers!

We have our winner for the first picture of the month of 2018, and it is a very good photo! 

1st Place: @[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang

0A-IE-WvSBOvtQoMTSLxlQ.jpg

This is such a great photo, everyone is in uniform with the same type of truck and trailer, in a great part of the game, the lights are also very good and makes the front truck stand out.

Congratulations to the winner!

The next Picture of the Month is available to enter now:

Happy Trucking!

TruckersMP Media Team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

First, this pircture from my friend in STMI Team. Second, I want to thank you @El1teZombiezHD for choosing my picture. Third, I want to thank everyone who sent congratulations @TUNANKA @[AyYildiz]Suleyman{24} @Syntackz @MousemanLV @Crashon  @Dark Haus @[TSRVTC] ismail [TR] @DeviLee @The_Falcon @Carrera18 @Captain Nielsen @RequieB

Have a nice day all :)

Edited by [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang
  • Like 5

On 03/02/2018 at 10:34 AM, Fading said:

And this guy didn't win..because?

I didn’t pick his photo as the winner. It is down to the Media Team and myself to decide the winners

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond