Egor_138Rus

Own transport company

Offer name: Own transport company
Description of the offer: Many play in the company with their friends. I propose to create a certain amount of money for your transport company with a common gaming account. Where you can invite everyone.
Any examples of images:
Why should it be added? : This introduction will very well affect the corporate game between players and even more will raise interest in multiplayer
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Guest Jollis

Would be really good for those who would like to use it, but it should have the ability to be disabled for those who do not want to use it, and could be assigned to certain profiles on ETS2 and ATS.

Guest CrackPrewier

+1 

I liked the idea and I agree with you.

On 02/02/2018 at 7:10 AM, HumaneWolf said:

Something like this can potentially be added when we get a server side economy.

"When"

So I know it's been planned for a while now, but is there any idea of to when it might actually get released?

Its a nice suggestion.may be in future its possible with Economy based server. All the VTC's starting with certain amount and Game complexly shifts towards more realism. All the members will follow rules.  

This sounds like a great idea. A server-sided economy may actually deter some people from trolling because when they damage their car or truck, the money it costs them to sort it out would take a lot of time and effort to sort out, another thing would be to try and add the fines system from sp with crashing into another vehicle so when someone trolls it costs them an arm and a leg.