• Announcements

Forum Moderator Recruitment / Game Moderator Team Recruitment   03/02/18

For Forum Moderator Team :      For Game Moderator Team:  Good Luck to everyone ! 
    • Prime

Major Event requirements update   03/19/18

In light of the recent changes to the requirements of event rules and servers the requirements for Major Event posts have also been updated.   A summary of the changes:  Added: Minimum 50 participants with proof at moment of creation Added: Topic created minimum 1 month in advance Added: In case of charity event: endorsement of non-profit organization or official donation link for the event by non-profit organization Removed: minimum post count   For the full list of requirements, check out the respective topics for ETS and ATS   Regards   TruckersMP team
    • Prime

Issues hizliresim.com   03/20/18

Since a few days we have noticed that pictures posted on hizliresim.com are not accessible (both on our forum and website). This is an issue not related to our services and out of our hands. Therefore we ask you not to use hizliresim.com to share images and opt for other alternatives such as imgur.   We thank you for your understanding.    
[B] Song

TruckersMP - Tab Panel and Background Replacement

As you know, with the update, there are changes in the file system, most importantly the changes you made after the background and texture changes will be preserved and the files will not be deleted. I will show the tab panel colors and how the background of the lobby screen is changed.

Change The Tab Panel Color

• First we enter the folder where TruckersMP is installed "C:\ ProgramData\TruckersMP\data" Here we create folders "ets2_mod> ui" respectively.
  • Then enter "C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\data\ets2\ui" and copy the image named "ui_skin".Then we will paste it in "C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\data\ets 2 mode\ui"

• Now, right click on the photo named "ui_skin" and open it with "open with> Paint.NET". Paint.NET download.

• In the next step, apply the color you want to the brown areas, save it after finishing your work, and exit. Your tab panel is colored.

Background Change

• First, enter "C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\data\ets2\ui", copy the 3 images mentioned in the photo to the location "C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\data\ets2_mod\ui".

• Now, edit each photo you have copied and change it with the photos you want. "Right click on the photo to edit"

• In the window that opens, we select (ctrl + a) and delete (delete) the entire photo.Then, follow the previous step to the photo you selected.Apply ctrl + a and ctrl + c commands on the opened photo.Then, we copy and paste 3 photos, one by one, and save them..

Note:The image you are copying should be in 1920x1080 resolution and in png format.

Good Games!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for the tutorial, I used Photoshop instead of Paint.NET because it doesn't matter what program it is + the Photoshop has a ton of coloring options.

Anyways, it finally solved my dilemma on how to edit the UI

• Like 1

Looking great so far to me, gonna edit it more deeply when I collect some more free time. Thanks again for the tutorial.

Edited by alf0
  • Like 1

On 31.01.2018 at 1:25 PM, teamdeer said:

Thank you so much for this! I had people asking me how to do this and was feeling too lazy to show them how.

5 hours ago, The_Falcon said:

Thanks man.its really helpfull

2 hours ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Thank you for sharing. Very great guide and helpful :) 

1 hour ago, [R.W.M] RedWolfTV said:

Very nice thank you for Guide :) you helped me :)))  @ Song
Regards : RedWolfTV

Thank you for valuable comment. :tmp:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MrCipr said:

Ty for this guide, i didnt know that. @ Song With your permission i will transfer this guide into CZ :-P  

If you want to translate, you can look at this topics(ui).

3 hours ago, [ VNS ] (^_^) MINH PHAT said:

I've been playing ETS2 for almost a year now and I do not know about it, it's very useful:DAnd I'll see that the tab color is pink:P

2 hours ago, MrCipr said:

@ Song Ok, thank you anyway. 

1 hour ago, [AC] Group said:

Thank you for spending the time to create this beautiful post!

Best regards,

AC-Group :)

1 hour ago, [ETS2MCG] Masunio said:

great guide. Thanks so much :) 

I give thanks for your comments. :)