Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Where's the car?

Mazzi8732

Question

I bought a new PC and first game I wanted to play was ETS2 MP 
But now that I want to buy the car, its not there... Ive reinstalled the game, reinstalled the mod and restarted the pc a few dosin times. 
Can you upload the mod somewhere or? Everything is full updated, but it's still missing and im tired of waiting for it to fix itself. 

11 answers to this question

Do you saved your old Profile from the old PC. If yes try to activate it again and look after your car.

Be aware that cars are not allowed on all servers.

Drive to the car seller manual and look after it on all the sellers it is a skoda you should find it.

If you need help to recover your profile just ask but it works only if you have the flash drive from your old pc.

Hi @Mazzi8732

• It due to missing file.Verify the integrity of the game cache.Go to your Steam library and right-click 'ETS2/ATS' 1.Select 'Properties' 2.Head to the 3rd tab called 'Local Files' 3.Select 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' 4.Wait for it to finish.This could take a few minutes.
  • Which server are you on? You can only use car in eu2,eu4.

1 hour ago, Mazzi8732 said:

I bought a new PC and first game I wanted to play was ETS2 MP 
But now that I want to buy the car, its not there... Ive reinstalled the game, reinstalled the mod and restarted the pc a few dosin times. 
Can you upload the mod somewhere or? Everything is full updated, but it's still missing and im tired of waiting for it to fix itself. 

Hi there,

For starters, great to have you at the ETS MP community !

Secondly, in order to able to use the car (whether as a regular, or pilot) you must have entered the MP side of the game (download at truckersmp.com)

The car is part of ETSMP and therefor not available in singleplayer.

Make sure to go in game with a profile allowing you to drive around on your own, instead of being stuck with an assignment !

goodluck !

'Ride or Die'

Be sure to buy your car on EU 2 because most other servers dont have cars enabled so this could be why you are not seeing them.

Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie,

Edited by chevytime
removed repeated part

Ill try verifying the game and double checking everything a second time. 
Thanks for the advise. 

I've done that, but sadly, it didnt help. Im in EU2 server as well. Can it be because Im in lvl 0? Only just finished the toturial, but shouldnt the car still show up?

Edited by GGF MD
merged