Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Pro mods and MP

ColinMartin

I wish they use pro mods maps and have some traffic in multiplayer :) also let us rent out own server and only friends can join with traffic etc.. it would be  a game changer :) but At least they are working on new kick/ban system for us! I have stop playing MP due too much idiots blocking afk in roads ramming speed hack etc! 

I wonder how many votes it will be required to kick someone because i can see it easily abused by VTC's.

¬ CPU: Intel i5-4690 ¬ MOBO: GA-B85M-D3H ¬ RAM: Crucial Ballistix LP 2x8GB 1600Mhz CL8 (7-7-8-18 1600MHz 1.45v) ¬
¬ GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1060 AMP! 6GB (@1902 / 2202MHz) ¬ HDD: Seagate 2TB ST2000DM001 ¬ PSU: Cooler Master G550M ¬

76561197984728947.png

17 minutes ago, ColinMartin said:

I wish they use pro mods maps

I highly doubt that ProMods will happen anytime soon, this is due to various reasons of which the developers have stressed time and time again whenever it's suggested.

18 minutes ago, ColinMartin said:

let us rent out own server

Again, shot down by the developers. They want TruckersMP to remain an MMO, and it's rather expensive to host servers. Unless you donate a hefty sum of money to the project, I doubt that it'll ever happen.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Promods in MP would nice but as say above gives promods also more lag in MP.
Kick/Ban is nice in small servers as CoD and BF but think in ETS2/ATS MP don't work there are more people in these servers and if friends play together you can kick everybody that is not good.
Only thing you can do is record and report, must say reporting on site works good.

tmplogo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Promods in TruckersMP will require lots of legal and server side work to make it possible, considering TruckersMP being free mod for millions of players it is highly unlikely that promods will enter multiplayer any time soon due to the running cost of high end servers that will be required to run promods and also making a deal with promods team themselves for the copyright issue. So yes you may dream on of truckersmp having promods one day but for now it likely won't happen.

Topic locked and archived

Archived