game freezing on launchpad ATS

DeathMonk

Question

i have tried loads of things game keeps freezing launchpad i have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times still the same thing i have gone through documents and deleted the mp file so i can try get it to launch nothing game still stuck will i have to delete everything and start fresh i have done a scan and checked my windows files there all ok my other games load up fine i get a warning about a SDK file what the hell is the SDK file and how do i get rid of it please help thanks

16 answers to this question

Hello, @DeathMonk

For the part of the SDK, that appears as a "protection" for the SCS software. Shown because multiplayer uses SDK.

Possible solutions:

• Uninstall the game, with all the folders.
  • I recommend that you save only your profile folder in: Documents \ Euro Truck Simulator 2 \ profiles
  • And check that you do not have drivers like, Trucksbook Client or of this type.

Best regards

-Dr´Dri-

• Thanks 1

this is what it is showing never had this before dont know why its coming up

American Truck Simulator Multiplayer 25_01_2018 21_22_28 (2).png

3 minutes ago, GGF MD said:

Hey! :)

Please try to verify your game files.

Go to Steam > Library > Right click on ETS 2 / ATS > Properties > Local files > Verify integrity of game files

> Wait for the download and try it again.

i have done this many times all files are ok

Edited by DeathMonk

Greetings @DeathMonk that pops up only when you have installed a plugin on ats like trucksbook or other programs that install a plugin in the bin file on the game. just click ok and it will let you choose a profile.

i hope my answered helped.

Happy trucking ;)

Just now, GGF MD said:

Please read this topic:

i have tried that and area that says  check this link. takes you no were

Just now, Gromm99 said:

Greetings @DeathMonk that pops up only when you have installed a plugin on ats like trucksbook or other programs that install a plugin in the bin file on the game. just click ok and it will let you choose a profile.

i hope my answered helped.

Happy trucking ;)

thank you but the game is stuck on launchpad just wont load sometime i sit 20mins and now just not responding it crashes

will i have to get rid of all my ATS files in documents including save and just start all over again?

8 minutes ago, Gromm99 said:

try to go in through steam/steamapps/commun/american truck simulator/bin and go in on both x86 and x64 and delete the plugin folder then the sdk message should be gone.

Happy trucking ;)

ok al try that going to start game see if that fixes it

GROMM99 - nope still popping up i think just need to get rid of all ATS doc files and reinstall game the lot relay i feel am getting no were with the game

Edited by DesertEagle26
posts merged