Public Convoy 28th January 2018

Sgt_Tailor

Hello everyone!

We hope that your new year is off to a fantastic start, we are here to announce our first Public Convoy for 2018! This event will be held on Sunday January 28th at 18:00 UTC on Euro Truck Simulator 2. This time, we will be driving in the Italia DLC! Here is a tool to help with the time conversion: https://notime.zone/L3iV0urjH2ocm

The convoy will be open to everyone, There will be convoy control participating, who will guide and make sure nobody gets lost during the event. As the convoy takes place on a dedicated server, the convoy control are allowed to block other roads. Another note: If heavy cargo trailers cause gaps in the convoy, you may be kicked from the server.

Here is a poster with a bit of information regarding the event along with the convoy route:

28thPoster

We hope you enjoy,

-TruckersMP Team

View post on homepage

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieCry 1

I should be there. :) I just don't quite fancy doing GM work on this convoy, this time. lol Not that I won't if necessary, of course. :P 

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >