ETS2 Service Exit Accidents

GoknOz

I think that the chaos at some service stations is mainly caused by non-compliance of basic road traffic rules.

All players that want to exit the entrance of the service station must always give way to players on the road.

To kick players that are involved in an accident does not solve the problem, as it will only trigger AFTER an accident was caused.

players ghosting out of the service station dose not help it allows to meany players to exit the ghosting should only work for players coming into the service station for players coming out it only allows you to ghost into players coming you can't ghost into player on the road so players would have to stop to let players out or in 

• 2 weeks later...

Unschuldige Spieler werden dadurch zum Problem.

:tmp: Love greetings Mo1993

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• 7 months later...

Hello,

To be honest, ghost mode is more than enough to solve most problems like this - it just needs to be adjusted a little to prevent flying vehicles or collisions that should not happen.

However, in regards to your suggestion here, I cannot see this happening anytime soon. The system you are suggestion cannot tell the difference between someone who failed to yield or wait their turn when exiting versus someone else who was just a victim of an accident. In that sense, we'd be kicking innocent people for the actions of others.

Concludingly, I must decline your suggestion.

Regards.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial