ETS2 Service Exit Accidents

GoknOz

Hello Truckers,

Suggestion Name:  We have to relax your service exit.
Suggestion Description:  As you know, there are a lot of accidents in places with heavy traffic. Actually, there is no need to be a rule or punishment to get ahead of it, everything starts in the gamer, if we are go properly and respectfully, the accident happens very little.

Any example images

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Why should it be added?:

• Admin's can not reach every region at any moment, i suggest that; Everyone bumps into each other because they want to leave immediately. So the  player in the service area who is involved in the accident, automatically you are thrown from the game.

Thank you.
Best regards

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 6

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello dear Truckers,

I am not pretty shure if I've understood the suggestion right :huh:. I think (if I understood the suggestion right) there should be an automatically kick system in game if any player left the service station exit immediately & it's causing in a crash?

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

• 2 months later...

We do have a rule for this

§2.5 - Inappropriate / Reckless Driving*

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe, driving backwards, the wrong way, failing to yield, racing other users (except for the Arizona race track), ignoring other players and rules. Driving outside of the map boundaries. This includes spots inaccessible by normal driving. Attempting to use desync in order to cause damage to another users vehicle is forbidden.

Its just not very enforceable with this many players. Either way, any player that wants to leave the service station can usually just turn right to get out of there.

This is something that the community needs to change themsleves, no set of rules would really change this.

(Plus there have been a few posts about autokick for ramming other users/paying using the ingame fines for ramming other users, and those have explained why it would be hard to implement.)

Then if it would be implemented (somehow) that wouldn't stop people from just restarting the game, loading so they're right where they were before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Thibault [FR-JP]

Instead of kicking a lot of player for those annoying reasons , will be better to extend NCZ on the road near all Repair Station like this we may not have hard situation near them and truckersmp admin will can take care of other game problem.

• 1 month later...

in my opinion.. 

1) this image ... (ID and Players names ) should be reported to an upper staff and apply the sanction of the Rules section... §2.2 / §2.3 / §2.5 / §2.6 

2) in this image alots of cars should have been kicks for parking and useless traffic........ ( i counted really fast around 48-50 car ... and the 3/4 should have been kick .. and few of them wrong way / parking / reckless  should have been ban if they stayed there more than 30 seconde for creating a traffic jam. )

3) this isnt really a suggestion in overall of the format.... 

sure we can say .. : relax befor exiting the station. but there a lack of information about the solution...  the  solution are... :

1) use the report system ... ( in game or forum.. )

2) make a suggestion about changing rules.. or making them more severe on certain point and be more precise and players that are doing this kind of action " picture as reference " there should be a ban if it is properly reported ( players name,id,reason.. and a video evidence ... but not in 3rd person view and waiting..--)  " Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record or anything similar can lead to a ban from the report system. " 

if not this is already been said.. avoid c-d and if you go there it is your choice and you deal with it... ( sure admin have there work to do around this place when they can and when they have time for it.. )

P.S : " automatically you are thrown from the game. "  never this will be accepted .. because an accident can happen.. and that is an accident compare to certain action that are agaisnt the rule that should be kick or ban by an admin... an automatic kick system isnt possible because you cant prove if players A and players B is in fault... in my opinion this shouldnt be added because it can make more problem.. and more feedback about it and make certain players not react positivly to this system.

for me this suggestion is a -1 ( i cant agree to free kick someone for an accident.. and even not being involve by your own ( let say you get ramm from the back and hit someone infront of you.. you get kick.. ) nah not fair. )

Well, im against automated kick systems in regards to driving rules, as you always catch to many innocent people

5 hours ago, [VIVA] Kehox said:

in my opinion.. 

1) this image ... (ID and Players names ) should be reported to an upper staff and apply the sanction of the Rules section... §2.2 / §2.3 / §2.5 / §2.6 

2) in this image alots of cars should have been kicks for parking and useless traffic........ ( i counted really fast around 48-50 car ... and the 3/4 should have been kick .. and few of them wrong way / parking / reckless  should have been ban if they stayed there more than 30 seconde for creating a traffic jam. )

3) this isnt really a suggestion in overall of the format.... 

sure we can say .. : relax befor exiting the station. but there a lack of information about the solution...  the  solution are... :

1) use the report system ... ( in game or forum.. )

2) make a suggestion about changing rules.. or making them more severe on certain point and be more precise and players that are doing this kind of action " picture as reference " there should be a ban if it is properly reported ( players name,id,reason.. and a video evidence ... but not in 3rd person view and waiting..--)  " Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record or anything similar can lead to a ban from the report system. " 

if not this is already been said.. avoid c-d and if you go there it is your choice and you deal with it... ( sure admin have there work to do around this place when they can and when they have time for it.. )

P.S : " automatically you are thrown from the game. "  never this will be accepted .. because an accident can happen.. and that is an accident compare to certain action that are agaisnt the rule that should be kick or ban by an admin... an automatic kick system isnt possible because you cant prove if players A and players B is in fault... in my opinion this shouldnt be added because it can make more problem.. and more feedback about it and make certain players not react positivly to this system.

for me this suggestion is a -1 ( i cant agree to free kick someone for an accident.. and even not being involve by your own ( let say you get ramm from the back and hit someone infront of you.. you get kick.. ) nah not fair. )

1) 2) so, how do you get from a picture what was going on. There might be an innocent player in between.  If the first car stopped, the car behind must be counted as innocent, as you cant tell if he belongs to the blockers or not. To solve this out, you need a lot of time.