Problem with chat and mouse pointer

yasin28a

Question

Hi everyone,

When i press a key to write in chat, the letter is written but also function of key in game runs. Example, if i press m in chat,m writes also map editor opens. To sum, chat doesnt stop keys in gameplay. Moreover, when i want to use tab player list, i click mouse right, yellow pointer appears, but pointer doesnt move, camera turns. A hidden pointer(nothing seen) selects players in list sometimes. I am confronting this problem for last several updates of tmp (i dont remember, not ets 2 versions, tmp versions) 

14 answers to this question

Dear @yasin28a  ENG:delete your profile and reload it. If it does not work you can enter the settings and select the desired key from the keys and buttons.      

TR: Profiliniz Silin ve Tekrar Yükleyin İşe yaramassa Ayarlara Girip Tuşlar Ve Düğmeler Kısmından İstediğin Tuşa Atabilirsiniz

@Carrera18 i know these. Could not i explain correctly? I can write and use the chat, but when i am using chat, game functions doesnt get disabled, normally they gets disabled in chat, it is same for mouse pointer.

@CrackPrewier are you mentioning about driver profiles? It is not about profiles because this problem is related to multiplayer, not singleplayer.

^^

Like what he said. open a ticket if may need more help from us :)

/ Dark haus

Truckersmp Support

Edited by Square Fenix
Removed unnecessary quotation

On 24.01.2018 at 12:45 AM, Carrera18 said:

delete this. Documents/"ETS2MP"

will automatically created when you enter the game. there may be a file corruption.

On 24.01.2018 at 1:00 PM, King^ said:

You can open a ticket here support.truckersmp.

Hope to solve your problem

26 minutes ago, yasin28a said:

I uninstalled Truckersmp. I deleted programdata/truckersmp and documents/ets2mp folders. I cleaned regedit with ccleaner after that. I installed truckersmp again. Nothing changed. Problem still exists. This video shows the problem: https://youtu.be/SFHelLL8B6c

A mistake I see for the first time. Create a Support Ticket as the support team says or create a Bug Reports.

Cordially,