stay at one ATS Server

darkneon2002

Suggestion Description: Can we keep it at only one ATS server? Do not restart the Amercan server after the security patch.

Any example images

Why should it be added?: There is an increase in ATS now that there is more traffic from players there. I'm pretty sure most players like it this way, I do that's for sure.

We can anticipate on the lag and it will reduce the costs for TMP a bit. When there used to be 2 servers both where very empty and not intresting to drive on, now the ATS server is because you encounter alot more players even in the DLC counties. Please don't reject but allow discussion if not accepted straight away.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Born to be wild in 1982 | Does not accept random Steam friend requests

• 3 months later...

Keep in mind that the servers are there to maintain a stable ping for both people from Europe but also America. Having only one server would be problematic for either one of the before-mentioned.

//Moved to TruckersMP Services.

I don't find this a good move because America players that play ATS EU server already suffer 100+ ms and at times it can spike up causing the player to have major lag causing their truck to appear as being stopped when actually they are still moving this has happened to me and a buddy and nearly caused an accident. I feel the servers should remain as is. 

Happy Trucking!

Safe Journeys Fellow Drivers

~FATAL~

Was my Post Helpful, Click the "Icon" to show your feedback!

✍ Submit A Report | ⌛File An Appeal |  Obey The Law (Must Read) |  Help Desk Submit Ticket | 

✉ Submit Your Feedback | ✉ Got A Suggestion |  Forum Rules | ⚖ How To Become Admin

TMP Status

status.png