Do you report a player if he apologizes?

Nyaruko Express

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another question: you can report a max of 12 or 13 users...what happens if the list is "full" - can't report anymore?

i do only long distance tours, 1500/2000km or more and i regularly have 1-2 encounters minimum which would be worth reporting but if i do 3 such tours every day then i reach the reporting limit really fast...

On 3/6/2018 at 2:39 PM, skdublin said:

another question: you can report a max of 12 or 13 users...what happens if the list is "full" - can't report anymore?

i do only long distance tours, 1500/2000km or more and i regularly have 1-2 encounters minimum which would be worth reporting but if i do 3 such tours every day then i reach the reporting limit really fast...

Q.  Why can I only make 10 reports?

A. Admins are being asked to rate the quality of reports. This is being used to help get rid of the majority of useless reports that currently come through the system. The more good reports you submit, the more you will be able to report in the future. The more bad reports you submit, the less you will be able to report, to the point where you are no longer able to.

Q. I've reached my limit on the report system, what must I do?

A. You must wait for some of your reports to be dealt with. Once some of your reports have gained positive points from an admin, you will have a higher report limit.

Source: 

I encourage you to submit reports. With correct information, brief description, stated offence and

video evidence you are squared away.

It depends, if I see that was not his fault I don't report.

All the time I'm reporting players that do a recless drive and inapropriate overtake (+ramming), doesn't matters if they do it with me or not, sometimes you need to take action when you see anything wrong and against the rules.

This is very effective by the way, I was doing skoda drive in C-D road driving safe as always I do, I don't know if a game admin was following me, but 5/12 players that I reported was banned some guys was ban in the act moment. E.g.: A guy was banned for put me out of road overtaking, and when he was doing it again in the middle of the curve it was hammer banned by admin, that was AMAZING! :D

I know, some shit happens sometimes, like you lose the control of your truck, avoid an accident and cause another, but it all can be avoided by safe driving.

Remember uncle Ben! With great power comes great responsability, and I DONT FORGIVE WHO WAS NOT RESPECTING ANOTHER PLAYERS.

My message is simple: "If you wanna hit someone, drive crazy with a crazy overtakes, crazy speeds, you don't care about your trailer, truck, if you don't give a s**** about who is on the road: PLEASE, do us a favor! Delete your account and go to play offline"

I think that it's the best thing to do @CrackPrewier . But personnaly, if I see that his goal is to provocate an accident, even if he apologizes, I report him. In reality, it's not difficult to say "sorry", especially when the goal is to intentionally provoke an accident...

But of course, if it's a real accident, I forget him and I do anything...

2 hours ago, [TSRVTC]Alexandross said:

i don't report anyone as i find it funny some times just makes the game little more fun or less it's really bad then i would. I do agree on the situation that if they apologise then should let them off or as i said if it's bad then use the report system.

I don't know how hit someone makes a game "funny", it's against the rules.

I know, some errors are funny, but proposital and irresponsable overtaken, illegal racers and rammers are not funny at all.

And I really think about it, some guys just want to have fun, just catch some skoda and see how fast it's go. But the point is "my rights to play without damage is valid too"

Depending on the case really. If it was truly an accident I won’t report. If they are blocking like they say and they say they are sorry I probably won’t. Like if they come flying on the high way and don’t pay attention to other drivers and hit someone, even if they say they are sorry, they need a time out so I’ll report him some of us are out there for the experience 

14 hours ago, weiller.sathler said:

I don't know how hit someone makes a game "funny", it's against the rules.

I know, some errors are funny, but proposital and irresponsable overtaken, illegal racers and rammers are not funny at all.

And I really think about it, some guys just want to have fun, just catch some skoda and see how fast it's go. But the point is "my rights to play without damage is valid too"

What i mean is you can tell when someone didn't mean to hit you or if there lagging really bad that bit is funny. Part from that then yes i'd would report people but i don't really get any hassle. Must be just luck i suppose.

ENJOY THE GAME 

Archived