Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No jobs caused by no fatigue bug (cant sleep , Economy reset doesnt work

Good Fast & Ugly (PL)

Question

Hi everybody 

since fw weeks i have problem with no fatigue and no jobs bug 

I think this start when i ''tick'' off  fatigue in options ,, but since few days i have that option ON and stil doesnt work , i cant get rest this mean i cant find ANY jobs on the list , at the beginning of that problem i could find some jobs after one full day passed but now nothing at all 

Quick travelhelps sometimes with jobs but never with fatigue 

fatigue doesnt work at all ( in both ATS and ETS)

in ATS my rest time is always ''after 14 hours'' 

I just reset my economy (g _force_economy_reset 1 ) inATS and it helped only for one playing session when i get 28level , but still only jobs were ok , fatigue didnt work 

in ATS Ihave 28 level in ETS2 - 49 level if this will help 

Since long time ,even  maybe from the beginning even I have some jobs on the list  , that number of jobs is much smaller than in companies /firms . This mean if i will check the list I can find sometimes 2 (TWO !) jobs in whole city , but when i check companies there is for example three jobs in each of them , so if there is five companies in this city I suppose to have 15 jobs , instead I can see only 2 on the list 

How to reset fatigue ?

How to reset economy properly ? Do I have to reset economy after every level ? Im not sure but im on 49 level in ETS2 now but can swear i passed that few times and shold be on 50 level but never get that , im still on 49 

I understan if there was problem with jobs since beginning but I was always using ''rest'' or ''quick travel '' to get back that situation to normal , now this doesnt work , I cant get rest and after travel i still have no jobs 

20 answers to this question

That is completely normal. If you sleep a couple of times in multiplayer, you won't be able to sleep again until you play a bit in single player. Economy reset is inconvenient if you have to use it a lot.

Therefore I recommend you simply fast travel every time you connect to multiplayer. Alternatively, try something like Virtual Speditor to manually create jobs or use WoTr jobs.

Besides, you can also visit companies directly and find jobs that are not visible on the map. That would not require you to do anything like fast travel etc.

You need to do this every time you have been offline from multiplayer for 1-2 hours or longer. That is because time in multiplayer advances while the time in your profile is frozen, and as you connect to multiplayer, your profile's time is synced with the servers, thus all the jobs in your profile which normally expire after some hours of ingame-time will expire and no new jobs appear because you jump to a specific point in game time.

• Thanks 1

policeceptionsig.thumb.jpg.9ceaf39140d55cb4d0a6821e8ebbe3dd.jpg

Do you have jobs in SP? if not, it's a bug of the game itself! Maybe you changed something in your config files.

Try to verify your local files!

Steam > Library > Right click on ETS 2 > Properties > Verify integrity of game files

Or try to make a new profile and try to copy your settings / levels to this profile.

If it's not a bug of the game, try to reinstall TMP! (Delete the folder 'TruckersMP' in '%programdata%' and download the mod again! https://truckersmp.com/download)

Note: Start TMP as admin!

Edited by GGF MD

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I already said above I have done economy reset 

No , after 488 hours in ETS2 i dont have problems with finding WOTrucks jobs and im doing these jobs without any problem 

Yes they are available but i could die or just fall asleep drive 2000km with 90km/h  or 65mph , so i hate these jobs 

This hapend to me in both games ATS i ETS

I dont think reinstalling game or mod and keep playing on same save will help because my i.e. ETS2 save says im 4945 days in game , so can be corrupted or something like that

I found on forum if I suppose reset economy after every level , Im on 49level and forgot reset that ...48 times :)

Did you download your profile from the internet? Your issue might be caused by a corrupt profile, in this case you won't be able to fix that issue on this specific profile. If possible i would always recommend to stick to your own profiles, as the risk of getting a corrupt one is always given if you download it. If you have any other profiles available, i would try to check if you get the same issue on them as well or if starting on a new profile might solve it.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

On 22/01/2018 at 7:03 PM, [ST-E] T.Rucker said:

Did you download your profile from the internet? Your issue might be caused by a corrupt profile, in this case you won't be able to fix that issue on this specific profile. If possible i would always recommend to stick to your own profiles, as the risk of getting a corrupt one is always given if you download it. If you have any other profiles available, i would try to check if you get the same issue on them as well or if starting on a new profile might solve it.

No I dont use  someone else saves , i bought the game for fun not because i was bored 

I have two profiles in ATS and two  in ETS2 , separate for SP and MP because im using mods for SP

On 22/01/2018 at 8:52 PM, flybel said:

That is completely normal. If you sleep a couple of times in multiplayer, you won't be able to sleep again until you play a bit in single player. Economy reset is inconvenient if you have to use it a lot.

Therefore I recommend you simply fast travel every time you connect to multiplayer. Alternatively, try something like Virtual Speditor to manually create jobs or use WoTr jobs.

Besides, you can also visit companies directly and find jobs that are not visible on the map. That would not require you to do anything like fast travel etc.

You need to do this every time you have been offline from multiplayer for 1-2 hours or longer. That is because time in multiplayer advances while the time in your profile is frozen, and as you connect to multiplayer, your profile's time is synced with the servers, thus all the jobs in your profile which normally expire after some hours of ingame-time will expire and no new jobs appear because you jump to a specific point in game time.

Thx mate , i will try use my MP profile in singleplayer as you said , hopefully this will help 

I made two profiles in ATS and two in ETS2 because ive heard from someone this can get corrupted if i will use same profile , and because im using SP with mods in both games and MP without mods and didnt want make some mess with my profiles 

but I could probably start getting troubles because i swaped my trucks lots of time , for example in ETS2 I have 18 garages and 7 trucks , and i swap them very often 

Happy trucking !

@Krzysztof Fiuk (PL) Yes, you can leave the economy reset function turned on. The only thing that's gonna happen, besides new trailers getting loaded, is that your truck will spawn at your headquarters after each start of the game (like you already mentioned). If you've been at a job while quitting the game, that load will be cancelled. As long as you don't mind that, there's nothing speaking against keeping the economy reset turned on.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Have you tried F7+Enter? It's what I usually do if I need to repopulate the jobs list. Sometimes it doesn't work at first, but I found out that driving away from the city for a couple minutes and then doing F7+Enter again does the trick. With this, you don't need to be starting at your HQ city everytime you launch the game. It costs some money, but the levels of your profiles should guarantee that this kind of money should be no problem.

About the leveling up, it has nothing to do with economy resets, it depends only in the XP you gain by completing deliveries, some jobs have special features that give extra XP, like Urgent jobs (they have to be delivered in a shorter time), ADR trailers, etc. And of course, delivering without damage to your trailer gives the full XP, if the trailer arrives damaged, you lose some XP (even all of it if the damage is too bad).

No, is not solved yet , im playing singleplayer now as been adviced by someone and will let you know as soon as I can . I cant leave all my duties in real life and play game just like that .  Why i was asking let you know is my problem solved ? Would you like fix that MP mod or im just taking space on the forum ? 

Sorry , im little bit confused... bt trust me Iwill let you know 

This is not easy fix , as I said NOTHING WORKS ( sleeping , rsting , quick travel , swaping garages , trucks) , nothing except reset economy but this works only for one game session

Or I can pickup jobs straight from the companies , this works too

Before all these options were very helpful but not anymore 

And Ctr+f7 doesnt work for me at all , im geting road advisor ON , and thats it 

For examplein ATS i have two profiles : 

1) shows 4962 days ,  playing time 66 hours

2) shows 4578 days , playing time  23 hours 

this is 89 playing hours , but steamsays :  169hours ! Soim  completely lost and trying play Singleplayer using my Multiplayer profile 

Im uploading some of my Euro truck Simulator 2 game files , like two configs , game log and save if anybody has time to check that .

Tha problem is in my both games 

my game info.rar

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Krzysztof Fiuk (PL) said:

No, is not solved yet , im playing singleplayer now as been adviced by someone and will let you know as soon as I can . I cant leave all my duties in real life and play game just like that .  Why i was asking let you know is my problem solved ? Would you like fix that MP mod or im just taking space on the forum ? 

Sorry , im little bit confused... bt trust me Iwill let you know 

This is not easy fix , as I said NOTHING WORKS ( sleeping , rsting , quick travel , swaping garages , trucks) , nothing except reset economy but this works only for one game session 

Before all these options were very helpful but not anymore 

And Ctr+f7 doesnt work for me at all , im geting road advisor ON , and thats it 

Im uploading some of my game files , like two configs , game log and save 

my game info.rar

Hello, have you got a profile that has been downloaded of the internet because i remember i had the same problem and what helped me was re installing ets2 deleting all yhe profiles and creating a brand new one. If it freezes and you have not re installed your ets try to because it just might be a corruption in a file. So as i said if you have a profile that has been downloaded of the internet delete it re install ets2 and create a brand new and fresh profile.

Regards/Pozdrawiam

Misiek

TruckersMP Trial Support 

- Don't judge a book by its cover

26 minutes ago, Misiek(G29) said:

Hello, have you got a profile that has been downloaded of the internet because i remember i had the same problem and what helped me was re installing ets2 deleting all yhe profiles and creating a brand new one. If it freezes and you have not re installed your ets try to because it just might be a corruption in a file. So as i said if you have a profile that has been downloaded of the internet delete it re install ets2 and create a brand new and fresh profile.

Regards/Pozdrawiam

Misiek

TruckersMP Trial Support 

Not bad idea , except that if imgonna loose 10 max upgraded trucks plus more than 20 garages plus all the unclocked roads  ..... in both games 

so 700 hours must go to the bin..... (((

5 minutes ago, Krzysztof Fiuk (PL) said:

Not bad idea , except that if imgonna loose 10 max upgraded trucks plus more than 20 garages plus all the unclocked roads  ..... in both games 

so 700 hours must go to the bin..... (((

Thats just my suggestion its cometly up to you but thats what j advise you to do if you want to play normaly. ;)

- Don't judge a book by its cover

I just found half solution ( thx to flybel !)

I was playing ATS in SP mode ntil I get tired , then i launch MP and found im tired so I could sleep and have all the job choice , but  fatigue timer doesnt work in MP , Im gonna be tired again after 14 hours again ...., so this mean before playing MP I have to play SP everytime . Not very good solution but better than nothing . launch game in SP ,go to the toilet , then launch MP and have fun . :)

My toilet will be full...

Hello @Krzysztof Fiuk (PL),

Are you happy with the answers which you've been given? :) I would suggest getting in touch with our support team and we will be more then merrier to help you find the rest of the solution to your problem :)https://support.truckersmp.com

Best answer marked, 

Locked & moved to solved 

Thanks to all participants!