Installing

SvN FLASH

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello 

•  Euro Truck Simulator on your desktop, try RIGHT CLICK on the icon, then go to "Properties" and click on "Open File Location". Copy that location in the TruckersMP installation.

Look this topic and try download;

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

1 hour ago, LUIG said:

Are you satisfied with the answers given?
Let us know!

Best Regards,
TruckersMP Support
LUIG

Thank you , yes im satisfied , I just need to learn how to talk to others now and do other stuff as i have it installed now just not sure how to talk to people on multiplayer or interact or anything

Dear @SvN FLASH,

If you press the "X" key within the game and speak, you are heard on the game radio.
Since your problem has already been solved, I proceed to close your topic & move to Solved.
If you need help in the future, do not hesitate to contact us again!
Greetings!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&