can you guys help me with discord please? i cant join server

koray0366

Question

7 answers to this question

Some rooms are locked because you do not have the user role which is automatically assigned to you after some minutes. 

Wait maybe 5 minutes and you can join the other text channels and also some voice channels.

To get acces to the Turkish text and voice chat, you need to do an additional step. Search for the text channel "#claim-your-language" and type "?rank Turkish" in there. Then you have also acces to the Turkish voice and text channel.

//moved to help

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

21 hours ago, koray0366 said:

oh i found it but there are no people in a room but it tells me that there are at the moment 165 members??

Note that, different to TeamSpeak, on Discord, being on the server doesn't require you to be in a voice channel. You will find those 165 members in a text chat. Entering a voice channel is optional.

policeceptionsig.thumb.jpg.9ceaf39140d55cb4d0a6821e8ebbe3dd.jpg