Kicked due to high average ping

ipung

Question

hi, recently i keep being kicked by the servers due to average ping, i play in EU servers while i live in asia since the AS server is down, the average ping while im playing is 270ms (i know its high hehe) but suddenly spike at 800ms randomly, is anyone have the solutions for my high average ping ,(PS: this ping spikes only happen in this game, i tried all online games with europe/us servers and none of them had this issues, many thanks)

6 answers to this question

Hello,

Lag spikes may often occur due to the distance in between the server and you and possibly because of your ISP. Are you using wireless connection? If so, try using a wired Ethernet and see if there are any effects.

Regards,

Martin.

As it’s taken off an average, a sudden jump from an already high ping can trigger the auto kick or be borderline (For example my ping was around 35ms here in the UK, but when the servers became full or unstable a long time ago it could jump to something like 1000ms or 1500ms, so the average shoots up straight away and it triggers the auto kick)

The only way I can think of to solve this is by waiting for the other servers to come back, or possibly by upgrading your connection with your ISP.

Edited by heyhococo

Start by restarting your router. If this doesn't help make sure you have all other connected devices to your network disconnected and try to play with cable if you are over Wi-Fi. If you keep having connection problems try to open the specific ports: 42860, 49200, 42890. Also set Google DNS, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 

Make sure Windows Firewall is not blocking the connection. Start by opening Windows Firewall and Restore defaults.

OR

1. Do a dns flush, Clicky here on how to do that

2. Clear your PC's temp files with Clean Master for PC

3. Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes , Example: Adobe IPC Broker service,or any form of updater service which updates softwares you use in the background. If you dont know if there are any running provide a screenshot and i will guide you furthur on.)

4. Do a Disk Cleanup of C: drive Clicky here on how to do that  , P.S The top right corner where it says Windows 8.1/Windows RT 8.1 , Click drop down arrow and select your version of windows 7/8/10)

5. Disable any unwanted programs you dont want running and hogging internet. Clicky here on how to do that.  .

RequieB

Game Moderator of the Year 2018