External contracts DLC issue.

seven1996ro

Question

Hello there!

I encounter an issue related to the DLC countries when I try to do some external contracts. The problem is that DLC countries are not showing up, they are checked in the DLC section before selecting the profile, my Profile is linked to my WOT Profile but I still can't find the contracts.

The only problem is that my WOT account is linked to another Steam account which I used to play ETS on and I can't unlink it.

I'm not sure if this is the problem but I've seen ppl with this problem and they had the right account and profile linked.

Untill now I tried to create a new WOT account for this Steam account but even if I creat a new profile in game, connect the specific WOT account to that profile the deliveries are still not showing up, I have the exact same contracts showing up.

Any tips?

4 answers to this question

Hello,

I would recommend messaging WOT's Support about that issues, as they are the only people that could unlink your previous account. As if you use that account, and you do not have the specific DLCs on it, the deliveries may not show up.

Regards,

Martin.

• Like 1