Headlights between the hours of 16:00 (4pm) - 07:00 (7am)

SirNAKE

I want to know what the point to "Headlights must always be on between the hours of 16:00 (4pm) - 07:00 (7am)" looks dump I mean 4pm?!?!?! the sun is in the sky or in my face at 4pm is a bad joke? why not between  19/20:00 (7/8pm) - 07:00 (7am)? In many counties headlights are ilegal at that hours because you blind other people or blind yourself, I need play with sunglasess to avoid get blind!!!! and the most unbelievable is you can dive with ligths off 07:00 (7am) - 16:00 (4pm) so you need to guess if the truck or car is moving or not because the lights are off. 

The rules, the useless button to report, the admins that do nothing, and the amount of trolls that this game has really transform it into the most pathetic game I know

An image of truckersmp:

images.jpg

For People who have Winter mod it gets dark very early for them so if you don't turn on your lights on after 16:00 they won't see you and that would cause a collision, And when it comes to in-game reports they aren't 100% guarenteed they will be claim that's because Game moderators aren't always near by so the best thing to do is record your game sessions and submit web reports that way trolls will be punished 

Hello,

The point of Headlights is to be able to spot others and be spotted, incase you want in boldly. To be seen and let others see you. 

Quoting you here:

7 minutes ago, SirNAKE said:

16:00 (4pm) - 07:00 (7am)" looks dump I mean 4pm?!?!?! the sun is in the sky or in my face at 4pm is a bad joke?

Looks dump.. You know by making this post you are making yourself look like a dump by questioning the game rules here, They were made for a reason and the reason is everybody HAS the winter mod but only SOME have it Enabled. And as you know visibility in winters due to fog is reduced as compared to summers so the headlights rule comes in place. Also, If you think there's sun in your face, there's a truck accessory called "SunVisor" and it's there for a reason, alternatively you can adjust your seat ride height position to a higher level to not have sun "in your face". 

Maybe in many countries headlights are illegal in those hours but what you need to remember is that you are playing a game not driving in real life. Game has its own rules and life has its own, Just like you adjust in your life you also have to adjust to game rules.

Sorry for quoting you again but have to:

12 minutes ago, SirNAKE said:

The rules, the useless button to report, the admins that do nothing, and the amount of trolls that this game has really transform it into the most pathetic game I know

The rules are made to stop trolls ruining the game and allowing admins alias Game Moderators to diversify the good from the bad.

The report button may or may not come in handy considering amount of server population and admins/Game mods online.

Admins do alot behind the covers that you may not know and they dont need to tell everything that they do to keep the servers running free from trolls and doing community's report. 

Amount of trolls in this game are pathetic i agree but have you looked  at your TruckersMP profile buddy?

Peace out. ✌

best responses have been given to this post. Thank you to everyone who has responded. I will be locking this topic to further comments to reduce duplicate answers.

//locked and archived

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Archived