Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How much I played in the MP?

Carrera18

Suggestion Name: Show me how many hours I play MP.

Suggestion Description: Show me how many hours I played ETS2 and ATS on MP only in MP GAME. Show the online status at the same time.

Any example imagesbqjQckngRmeJZ2xfKqAe8g.jpg

Why should it be added?TruckersMP has the playing hours. with this, players will only be shown the MP played game time. Any player will know how long the MP is playing. Also, TruckersMP's playing hours should be known. so when the player plays the MP, his experience will be known. and can also be given a rank accordingly. so that he will rank in the rank and rank of the Forum. example, a player who plays 1000 hours (MP only) will be able to write what he wants. If this proposal is accepted. will the clocks write zero? my recommendation is to should be get Steam data. Because nobody likes zero hours. (if you choose the right one according to your opinion. so you can start with 0 hours. you do not use steam here. ) TruckersMP will process from here. He will be recording when he is online.

I have a little preparation plan. I will write it if it is convenient. at the same time you will better understand what I mean by schema.

Spoiler

To start the project. Take the time on Steam. 2. As in the top right picture. you will do the other operation with the data you use from there. you can type online / offline as there. then TruckersMP went on recording. When it's online, it will record. When it's offline, it will not register. this will be a playing time of TruckersMP.

PYsFfABkSrSQ3dcYv5DHyA.jpg

Kind Regards,

@Carrera18

Edited by Carrera18
Added Picture
  • Upvote 5
  • Confused 2
  • True Story 1

• 3 months later...

A suggestion related to this inquiry was filed later, however, has already been rejected. This is why your proposal will not be accepted.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.