Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Lag with a high end PC

Takumi_Fujiwara

Question

Hello i have been noticing some freeze lag (0 fps lag for 1 second) when i go to the beginning of calais and duisburg. And i have only 30 FPS on Calais and Duisburg, is it a problem with my PC?

and is there's a way to improve fps? normally i get 190 fps in single player / empty areas in multiplayer. ( sorry for my bad english )

Specs:
Intel Core i5-7400 3.0 GHz

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6 GB GDDR5

8 GB RAM DDR4 2400 Mhz

700W PSU

1 TB HDD 7200 RPM

MSI B250M Bazooka Gaming Motherboard

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

I bought this PC a week ago.

8 answers to this question

What you could do is disable or lower the development logging setting in the tab menu settings:

Tab in game>Right click>Click the cog>Select the development logging menu and select a lower or ‘off’ option and see if this helps you. It’s helped me and plenty of others I know with higher end PCs than mine :P

Note that when completely disabling this, you won’t be able to find the TMP ID of players from the spawn logs anymore- you should search their name on the website or use /pinfo (ID)  in game to make reports correctly.

Alao are you the same person as@Takumi Fujiwara 86 by any chance? :lol:

Edited by heyhococo

Hi Dear @Takumi_Fujiwara

As l see that you have a problem about some ping -lag issue 

I can advice somethink for you . Maybe it can be help to you 

Please check this guides

if you have any problem about that , free to pm me :)

Good Luck :)

Edited by BaldemaR95

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

Greetings,

The problem is certainly not in your PC, as @timykingmy mentioned. It's a matter of fact, when you reach an area where there are too many people, you'll always get that small 'lag' as its rendering too many objects. This mainly happens in overcrowded areas, such as the Calais-Duisburg road.

Regards,

Martin.

1 hour ago, heyhococo said:

What you could do is disable or lower the development logging setting in the tab menu settings:

Tab in game>Right click>Click the cog>Select the development logging menu and select a lower or ‘off’ option and see if this helps you. It’s helped me and plenty of others I know with higher end PCs than mine :P

Note that when completely disabling this, you won’t be able to find the TMP ID of players from the spawn logs anymore- you should search their name on the website or use /pinfo (ID)  in game to make reports correctly.

Alao are you the same person as@Takumi Fujiwara 86 by any chance? :lol:

No i'm not the same person, I'm just a fan of Initial D. but thanks, that kinda improved it :D

• Haha 1