Is there any way to do quick jobs without them being instantly late in ets2?

Vinegar3547

Question

8 answers to this question

Dear @Vinegar3547,

Make sure you take the job inside the online, since if you go online with the work of the singleplayer, the time is not the same and when you deliver the load you will be told that was very late.

Other possible options is to restore the economy, here I give you a guide on how you can do that:

Greetings!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

26 minutes ago, Lorenita said:

Dear @Vinegar3547,

Make sure you take the job inside the online, since if you go online with the work of the singleplayer, the time is not the same and when you deliver the load you will be told that was very late.

Other possible options is to restore the economy, here I give you a guide on how you can do that:

Greetings!

@Lorenita

I've done that, but the problem is that I connect to the server only when I take the job which means I took the job offline.

Edited by Vinegar3547

signature.png

Dear, @Vinegar3547

The time on Multiplayer never stops and therefor, if you go offline and come back online 2 hours later, your time would not of paused.

If you're taking jobs offline and then online or vise versa, then you will need to complete the delivery before going offline.

I hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

TruckersMP Support

-XCE-

5 minutes ago, -XCE- said:

Dear, @Vinegar3547

The time on Multiplayer never stops and therefor, if you go offline and come back online 2 hours later, your time would not of paused.

If you're taking jobs offline and then online or vise versa, then you will need to complete the delivery before going offline.

I hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

TruckersMP Support

-XCE-

@-XCE-

I know time doesn't stop in MP.

The problem is that it's a quick job and you don't join the server until you've selected the job and that means that i'm selecting the job while off the server.

Then once I load in and the server says I've joined, I get a late job message.

An alternative option is to do quick jobs in SP until I get my own truck and then I can take jobs in the freight market which also means I don't take the job until I get it by driving around online.

Edited by Vinegar3547

signature.png

4 minutes ago, -XCE- said:

Dear, @Vinegar3547

The reason for this is because, when you join the servers, the time is different to offline.

This will always happen as the times online are always going to be different to offline.

Best Regards,

TruckersMP Support

-XCE-

@-XCE-

Alright, I can live with no MP for a bit until I get my own truck

Thanks!

signature.png