Passenger car

Marius578

Suggestion Name:  Passenger car
Suggestion Description:Adding the passenger car because it would be very useful. For example, you can take your friends to a long race and talk during the race. I would love to exist. But you can not climb anybody, have a command / invitepassenger [id] and show the cell that sent the request a chat notice. If he wants to go with you, write the command / enterpassenger.

Any example images:  -

Why should it be added?: It would be much nicer, much more fun and much more fun

Something more interesting would be to be able to change the driver with the passenger, that is, the passenger to lead for example my shooting while I stand on the right. / invdrivemytruck / drivetruck id:check::check:

• HaulieCry 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • True Story 1

• 3 months later...

This cannot be implemented because it would require a total change of how the game works and how people use vehicles. It would be too much of a hassle and not everybody would directly benefit from that, only those who drive the car frequently and on a regular basis. Also, if there is the possibility to have passengers, I can already see people adding even more useless traffic to highly populated areas with their friend who records every rule violator and takes note of "/pinfo" etc.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.