connection problem

Dove_King

Question

I recommended my roommate to play ETS2, he likes it , so we go to play multiplayer mod, but there's a problem comes to me, we use the same internet, he can play mp successfully, I can login and connect to the server but when I start the truck and move several steps, it shows offline , please help me, I think I don't have any mods or unsupported DLC..

11 answers to this question

Dear @Dove_King,

A question only for discarding..
Do you and he connect from the same steam account?
If so, it is not possible to make several connections from the same steam account.
Greetings!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Make sure your (On your computer) firewall and your anti-virus don't block TMP! Also start TMP always as admin.

Or try to reinstall TMP completely! (Go to '%programdata%' and delete the folder 'TruckersMP' -> After that deinstall TMP and download the mod againhttps://truckersmp.com/download)

Best Regards

~GGF MD~

Edited by GGF MD

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Since you can actually join the server means it's definitely not a firewall issue. If it was, you couldn't even get through the server chooser menu. To help you solve this issue would you mind describing it in a more detailed way? Does this only occur when you're both on the same server? In other words, can you join and play on the server when your friend, at that time, isn't playing? Also, when you get disconnected from the server, then look at the chat, it usually tells you the reason. Screenshots are also appreciated. :)

Edited by .Richter

9 hours ago, Lorenita said:

Dear @Dove_King,

A question only for discarding..
Do you and he connect from the same steam account?
If so, it is not possible to make several connections from the same steam account.
Greetings!

I think I know the reason now, I registered Truckers MP a long time before , but I didn't verified my account , so my account statues is still not activated.

But I don't know how to verify my email address now. I didn't see any section for verification in settings.

10 hours ago, Dove_King said:

I think I know the reason now, I registered Truckers MP a long time before , but I didn't verified my account , so my account statues is still not activated.

Hey! :)

This isn't isn't the reason! This doesn't affect your account!

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

12 hours ago, GGF MD said:

Hey! :)

This isn't isn't the reason! This doesn't affect your account!

Yes, I submit a support ticket, they said it's not a problem..

6 hours ago, Istanbullue said:

@Dove_King

Has your problem been solved?

Please let us know as soon as possible.

No, for the suggestions above,

I and my roommate have different steam accounts.

I close the firewall a long time before and I don't use any anti-virus software.

I reinstalled ETS2 and also TrucksMP, I'm sure I also delete all the documents in "my documents" at c disk..

It's very strange. I try to find the difference between me and my friend that he is a new player and I play multiple mode before, there is nothings difference besides this.

And I  explain the issue again.

I enter the account name and password, I enter the profile screen and it says login successfully.

when I enter the game, it says connecting server and established. At the right top side of the screen, it shows no collision area, after I start my engine and begin to move, it shows offline immediately