Launcher error

Teddys12

Question

11 answers to this question

Friend this problem is happening to me too,
This is a Host problem, our team is already aware and working hard
on top of the problem.

1 minute ago, NinjaRichie said:

Eu disse que era um erro de servidor porque o jogo estava funcionando bem antes e é a primeira vez que ele inicia o jogo hoje e obteve o erro, mais ainda quando eu pressionei cancelar isso me trouxe para o site do truckersmp onde eu tentei baixar o cliente e consegui uma conexão com o erro 522 expirou e mostra as 3 imagens que dizem que o funcionamento do navegador, o funcionamento do cloudflare, mas o host mostra um erro e depois de um tempo quando eu lutei o cliente do camionista estava funcionando como normal até eu ter sido expulso do servidor e depois reiniciar o cliente, recebi o erro novamente

Wait until the servers normalize, if your problem continues open a topic explaining your problem.

Hi @Teddys12

• Restart your modem / router.
  • Run the launcher as an administrator.
  • Test your internet speed from here.
  • Please update ".NET Framework".You can update from here.
  • Download and install "C++ 2015 Microsoft".You can download from here.
  • Change your DNS address.You can get new one from here and disable your vpn program. (if any)
  • Disable your antivirus program.Also make sure your Firewall/Antivirus isn't blocking the launcher.
    Spoiler

c0ab01c8ed1646078c9dfe10439a4d3b.png

Hej ! :)

This error message affects a lot of players currently. This problem is due to an outage of the update server, staff is investigating ;)

Edited by VagAssLau
Sorry, many messages arrives at the same time, I haven't noticed the precision concerning core_ets2mp.dll file
  • Confused 1

I say it was a server error because the game was working fine before and its the first time launching the game today and got the error, further more when i pressed cancel it brought me to the truckersmp website where i tried to download the client and got an Error 522 connection timed out and it shows the 3 pictures that say browser working, cloudflare working but the host shows an error, and after a while when i launced the truckersmp client it was working like normal till i got kicked from the server then upon restarting of the client i got the error again

Hello,

Please see the link below, this has helped me out multiple times. I have also included some extra steps that you may try.

Go to Documents
Delete the ETS2MP Folder
Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (Without the quotes)
Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
Re-Download the launcher and install
Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

I do hope this information is helpful,

Please let me know :)

Regards.