Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Trailer attach

the_bolt1

Question

10 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

You could just pick up a trailer and not deliver it- you’d have to ether not use the GPS or reset a new destination point in the game map (Press M key to bring up the game map)

And when you want to get rid of it without delivering it later, you can use F6+Enter to cancel the delivery (You might incur an in game fine)

Thanks for the help, but I saw somewhere over the forums regarding a tutorial on how to get a dummy trailer which will remain attached forever with no delivery or etc, any help?

There are a few ways I have heard to do this including TEdit, Speditor, and save editing, however the most hassle free method, and the one I use, is to just simple pick up the trailer you want to pull from the freight market and ignore the destination. Like @heyhococo described.

~K1ng XCVII~

Maybe the answer comes a bit late, but better than never.

You need to know some basic things about save editing. Then follow the steps in the video. And last but not least you have your own trailer!

I also created a tool which can simply make any trailer yours. Unfortunately it does not work anymore since the 1.30 update. But I will update it in the next days, so if the video doesn't help you, just ask me or anybody else who did something like trailer ownership many times before.

13 hours ago, DrEGZo said:

Maybe the answer comes a bit late, but better than never.

You need to know some basic things about save editing. Then follow the steps in the video. And last but not least you have your own trailer!

I also created a tool which can simply make any trailer yours. Unfortunately it does not work anymore since the 1.30 update. But I will update it in the next days, so if the video doesn't help you, just ask me or anybody else who did something like trailer ownership many times before.

Wow!, thank you very much for the help. I will indeed, try this soon and let you know via a private message.

11 minutes ago, the_bolt1 said:

Yes, it is solved

Hi, 

Thank you for your participation ! :)

Problem solved.

Best regards,

King^

/locked and moved to solved

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !