No one is moving

Hi 

i have bug for 1 2 months. i cant fix i tryed fix but not worked 

bug: ( EU2 )no one is moving i cant see any players but players can see me when i drive car i hitting players like a noclip but i cant see players pls fix it i cant do antyhing im alone in server 

20180116203515_1.jpg

3 hours ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

If you see this problem again. don't move, try to chat as much as possible. All players will appear then. 

Hey!

Like he said.

Chat more so you can see them :)

Regards 

Dark Haus

The same to me, I can't play, sometimes freezes in 1 minute or 10 minutes, and sometimes I get in the server and the players already are freeze.

I try every thing, re install the mod, the game, run without DLC's, change mod config, but still freeze the others players

Another post:

PS: I have a video, but this topic below show the same thing, if anyone want I can upload for youtube.

Some friends have the same bug, but they have a different internet provider. I play since first day, and I never have this problem, this start a couple months ago.

My pc specs:

FX8320e @ 4.4GHz

12GB ram

GTX1070

7017854788.png

Maybe I can talk with my ISP about this, but I need more information about this bug or connection problem.

76561198083009439.png

• 4 weeks later...

This problem has already happened to me, the best thing is to stop somewhere and restart TruckersMP. ^_^

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

• 2 weeks later...

I was having the same problem but support team told me that can be happen coz of my net problem and also for windows but heres my net speed taste and i reinstalled windows 10 the day before yesterday but still im facing the same problem

speedtaste.JPG

Yo dude i just got banned for no reason after i updated truckers mp. A guy reported me for ramming even though i did not ram him, was there a bug?

Archived