• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/24/18

Game Moderator Recruitment - 11th of August to 30th of September 2018   Find out more information, here:      
    • Prime

Current Hot topic: ETS and ATS 1.32   08/12/18

What do you think the impanct of 1.32 will be on TruckersMP and how the mod will be played,...   Discuss it all with us in this Hot topic:  
MuratMG

No one is moving

Hi 

i have bug for 1 2 months. i cant fix i tryed fix but not worked 

bug: ( EU2 )no one is moving i cant see any players but players can see me when i drive car i hitting players like a noclip but i cant see players pls fix it i cant do antyhing im alone in server 

20180116203515_1.jpg

Hello @MuratMG, Welcome to forums.some times i had same problem.Its a temporary fix, all i did was stop the game and restart launcher as administrator and it fixed my issue. but sometimes i ignored it and it reset itself.

3 hours ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

If you see this problem again. don't move, try to chat as much as possible. All players will appear then. 

Hey!

Like he said.

Chat more so you can see them :)

Regards 

Dark Haus

The same to me, I can't play, sometimes freezes in 1 minute or 10 minutes, and sometimes I get in the server and the players already are freeze.

I try every thing, re install the mod, the game, run without DLC's, change mod config, but still freeze the others players

Another post:

PS: I have a video, but this topic below show the same thing, if anyone want I can upload for youtube.

Some friends have the same bug, but they have a different internet provider. I play since first day, and I never have this problem, this start a couple months ago.

My pc specs:

FX8320e @ 4.4GHz

12GB ram

GTX1070

7017854788.png

Maybe I can talk with my ISP about this, but I need more information about this bug or connection problem.

I was having the same problem but support team told me that can be happen coz of my net problem and also for windows but heres my net speed taste and i reinstalled windows 10 the day before yesterday but still im facing the same problem

speedtaste.JPG

9 minutes ago, Jerryk7 said:

Yo dude i just got banned for no reason after i updated truckers mp. A guy reported me for ramming even though i did not ram him, was there a bug?

Yeah someone told me that recorded me but i don't see anyone, when I move all the players was freezed.
But I think that the hotfix solved it, let's play.

9 minutes ago, Jerryk7 said:

i cant play because i just got banned :/ will the admin unban me because i really did nothing wrong.

Relax, bro. Just do a ban appeal.

Go to your truckers MP profile, and select "Account" than "Appeal ban".

issle alakalı bırsey galıba benım bır arkdede gıdıyor ama mıllet donuyor  gıtmıyor. sonra ttnet geçti sorun düzeldi . ama hata logları var kontrol yapıp oradan duzenlenmesı gerekli .

The admins of this game are a joke: I was banned for reckless drive 3 days after the problem.

Why you should to be banned if the game has a bug? How take care about other players if YOU CAN'T see anyone?

Prepare yourself, until today I'll REPORT EVERY PLAYER THAT TOUCH ME and stream all my game.

Hello @weiller.sathler

If you feel your ban is/was incorrect, please contact the Feedback Team.

1. Login to your Account on TruckersMP.com
  2. Navigate to Accout -> Feedback
  3. Click New feedback on the right top.
  4. Select the right category & write down your problem.
  5. That's it!

Best regards :)

Edited by [AC] Group
spelling mistake - I am german xD