Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Mute system

I do not agree. Dishonest shouldn't play this game

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

I highly disagree with this. People would just abuse it because they know they are not going to get banned. And first of why would you say such things like profanity? If they bothered you just record them and report and don't say or curse that's the only way to fix it. There is no point on doing this. You are using a mod so follow their rules or get ban. That's it!

• 2 weeks later...

-1 syntackz is right. When we said we accept the rules it means you need to follow them and if you cant follow them you don't deserve to play the game. Admins have to deal with a lot and having to deal with stupid things just wastes there time when they could be helping with a much more serious event.

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree because if someone is insulting someone on the CB

1.you can easily mute the person but (tab-right click-find the person on the list-click on there name-and look at the bottom of the tab and click on mute)

2. You close turn the chat off off by click f11 or f10 , one of those button near it. It will block all the messages you don't want to read and what ever else. 

3. I kinda agree but no. 

Best regards 

-live.me.official.

Stay happy and safe

1+ a Mute would be perfect for children...

banniing would make more cash, people will buy diffrent ets2 ..diffrent accounts, so it's.. why ban??let's start banning the people that don't know the rules...because insulting is caused by -beep- that don't know rules,  ban for what words???insults?? MUTE 1+

SAY STOP TO RACISM !!!!

Romanian people are people just like you !

I disagree, abusive people that insult and swear shouldn't have the privilage to play on the multiplayer. TruckersMP is a friendly community, thats why I don't agree with this "muting system" idea. If you want to swear or insult, you can use a private chat like discord or play other game where is allowed to swear or insult. In my opinion, insulting is not going to solve any problem, it just make things or situation worse. If some player break the rules and cause damage to your truck, breath heavily and just report the player, admins will take care of the player. Also remember that before you use the multiplayer service, you need to agree with the rules.

Edited by TheDriver'sSeatBelt
Added a reminder

Muting people is not going to work out as intended. You might be able to mute them, however, that penalty must be reset when logging in again. They cannot stay muted forever as it would be forgotten how many users received that "penalty". By resetting it upon re-logging, it would defeat the purpose as the user can just restart the game. Also, kicking or banning them is a more effective punishment to tell them that their action was not appropriate.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.