[VOTE] Which road do you like to run most when playing the game ?

[MCG] Kien Giang

[VOTE] Which road do you like to run most when playing the game ?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. [VOTE] Which road do you like to run most when playing the game ?

• C-D road
    • Milano road
    • Brussel to Duisburg
    • Amsterdam to Calais
    • Amsterdam to Duisburg
    • other roads (comment below)

I voted C-D but a few of these options apply to me as I like to drive on some other roads and not only C-D

C-D road (often delivering in Kassel, Dusseldorf and other cities in that direction and not just Duisburg all the time), Amsterdam to Brussels, Felixstowe, London or Grimsby to Rotterdam, Amsterdam or Groningen and Oslo to Bergen or Stavanger

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Calais - Duisburg road is very Nice. I love this road :wub:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

C-D Road is the best. 

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

C -D road and Stavanger - Bergen :lol:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

For me:

E4 (Stockholm-Helsingborg)

E20 (Esbjerg-Malmo)

E45 (Kiel-Aalborg)

E6 (Malmo - Oslo)

E22 (Malmo - Linkoping via Kalmar)

I mostly go around Scandinavia to deliver loads since it has quite nice scenery. And the road interchanges are quite different to each other compared to the ETS2 map (no dlcs). You will see me going around whether u are in EU#1 or EU#2. 

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived