Add Retired Team Members and Retired Legends in Staff Section 

Leon Baker

Suggestion Name: Add Retired Team Members and Retired Legends in Staff Section 

Suggestion Description: Add Retired Team members and Retired Legends in staff section and make post in TruckersMP team topic that they changed their positions to this role. Also, add information about this 2 ranks to TruckersMP Roles topic.

Any example images: nope

Why should it be added?: This will give information about retired team members and retired legends to forum users. 

UPD. What about to change "Staff" section name to "Ranks in TruckersMP" or "Ranks"/"Roles" or add other section for only ranks? In this ranks you can also put "bot" "SCS Software" and other ranks which are not written in staff section 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • HaulieCry 1

good idea as there is some older team members like myself that dont have the tag retired team member and this would allow people to see who has been a team member in past and probably a brief description why they left

I'd go on ahead and say that this isn't a bad idea, overall. No matter for how long, each and every staff member did their duty. Nevertheless, they put that on their back as volunteering, and some of they, I must say, did/are doing their job brilliantly and dedicate a lot of their time. The least that they deserve can be such a rank. You got my vote.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

Retired Team Members is not a part of the staff, it's not a rank, it's a real honor!

Since it's not part of the staff, why need to list them on the staff list

*If I have a problem with my understanding, please point out at any time.*

Is obama still a part of the US government after he finished his tenure????

no meme的圖片搜尋結果

Then what's the logic of adding retired TMP staff into the staff team when they have been retired and not a part of the team anymore?

the retired member and legend is just a role to let us remember the stuff that those people have done when they're still TMP staff, other than that there's no difference with normal players .

Retired team members, left the team mostly due to their personal life, and the only different between "legend' and "member", is because they done a lot for the team, and spent a significant time although they were also busy in their life time so that rank should be only an honor tag, that let community members respect them and know the mod history but nothing more

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

If people think that retired team members must not be in staff section, maybe TruckersMP can make undersection for staff section? I hope you understand what I mean :D 

Maybe they can change "Staff" to "Forum Ranks/Roles" or something like this and put all ranks/roles there? Like "bot" "SCS Software" and etc.?

I really disagree with your suggestion, If someone gets retired team member or retired legend role tag in forums , which is small appreciation from team to them . Firstly if anyone leaves or retires from team all the announcements are done in TMP team. No point in adding them to staff section in website because they left team and they don't have any permissions in game or forums.  Retired tags are only given to members who have worked hard for community and team.
Its just what i think but i am 100% not sure Retired legend role tag will be given for Dev , PM and Game manager , Retired team member role tag will be given to CM, Team leader and GM.

UxiKSFa.png

I don't agree with this suggestion, because then people think we're a point of contact. I'm still getting messages from people who think I can somehow help them with their ban, report, or whatever. They should only see real team members who are up-to-date on things to help them with their problem.

On top of that, not everybody gets the retired tag, so it wouldn't even be accurate. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

On 16.1.2018 at 3:29 PM, BL4CK$K1LL said:

If people think that retired team members must not be in staff section, maybe TruckersMP can make undersection for staff section? I hope you understand what I mean :D 

Maybe they can change "Staff" to "Forum Ranks/Roles" or something like this and put all ranks/roles there? Like "bot" "SCS Software" and etc.?

For this idea I would give a +1! So you have a view of all ranks here!

But for the normal suggestion: As many people said above: They aren't team members anymore! So they don't need to be in the staff list!

• Upvote 1

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

It's unnecessary... Becouse just like @[TUG] Aragon wrote, It will only bother retired players. When they leave, they don't want to help so often. This rank is to remember about them, but not to ask for help.

• 2 weeks later...

Retired team member still has some permissions

@[TUG] Aragon I remember you could also publish your comments in the suggestion section,because if suggestion is not open to discussion, only employees can make comments.

Another time before, I saw your truck stop there in Brussels, but you wouldn't even be automatically kicked by the server. It lasted for hours.

We don't seem to be able to report a Retired team member on the site, because a "warning" will appear.

OK, guys, let's remember them forever...

7 hours ago, Link238 said:

its a nice idea, but wouldn't that possibly flood the lists, or are you suggesting another section below active members so those who are active have priority

I'm suggesting both, or add them in Staff Section or in a new section with other ranks/roles which are not in staff section

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.