New Police design (American)

Elysia ELF

What others have said here is quite through, this design  would be perfect fr ATSMP as its more like American police cars but not really for ETSTMP, the current police paint is much more similar to European police cars

(in particular Germany as you can see here)

Spoiler

passat-police.jpg

police-car-renault-fluence.jpg

not sure where this is from

1_AlfaRomeo159POLAND-vi.jpg

Edited by Killua // Ireland ^_^
  • Upvote 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

12 minutes ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

What others have said here is quite through, this design  would be perfect fr ATSMP as its more like American police cars but not really for ETSTMP, the current police paint is much more similar to European police cars

you are right about a thing. The above design for ATS is pretty nice. but for ETS2 there is a 2nd design in single share of LSPD. with this, for ETS2MP can do this. 2 designs are very successful. if this work team is not  to force , it should be done in two desing. I also support two @LSPD Gamer designs. :check:

I think it would be really nice if for ETS2 there could be a 2nd police paint added that is something like these as that would really stand out

Spoiler

6130506738_0959956b53_b.jpg

af130462ce7b64c4a126aa17e9d2cfc4.jpg

I do really like the way on LSPD Gamers designs have TruckersMP on them :D

There are multiple countries in the games so I give a big +1 to adding one or 2 new police skins to the car for admins to choose from :)

• Upvote 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

@Killua // Ireland ^_^ Don‘t worry I didn‘t forgot to make a design for ETS2 ^^

The black-white is for ATS.

I‘m currently working on a European design, I should finish it tomorrow.

Little change at the first and secound design:

The red color of TMP’s logo has been removed due to black dot in the red color, for some reason.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 19.1.2018 at 7:05 PM, ThatCrazyPillow said:

Hey there,

I completely agree with this suggestion. I feel like the one we already have is not really that realistic and good looking at all. 

By the way, did you make this yourself? If so, great job!

ThatCrazyPillow

Hi Pillow,

I have done it together with my bro, I made it and my bro tested to see if there are mistakes in the texture.

And I have a solution to your „issue“ with the current design.

My design for ETS2:

And the reflectors can shine in the night (day too but very week) if the Headlight from a vehicle hits the reflectors

@Killua // Ireland ^_^ here you get the design for ETS2

Edited by LSPD Gamer

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that the black and white paint would better reflect use on the ATS side. Its a well made paint and as a photoshop junkie myself I applaud you for not wanting to "copy" any real life paint jobs. and besides.. give the admins a bit of pride rolling around in a special TruckersMP paint.

new forum sig.png

This is a good Idea.....:)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

• 1 month later...