New Police design (American)

Elysia ELF

Hey there,

I completely agree with this suggestion. I feel like the one we already have is not really that realistic and good looking at all. 

By the way, did you make this yourself? If so, great job!

ThatCrazyPillow

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

@Mariotify This looks awesome but I would never use real police design from existings Departments ingame.

I just rework the design to in this case TMPs design and I don‘t copy the whole design from real police cars.

Oh, and you can make a suggestion to your design and not at my suggestion. ;)

Apropro design.

I am done with the second design, but I have to took some photos.

Going to release pictures tomorrow 

I think this is a good suggestion but only if its added as an extra rather then replacing the current one so admins can choose which one they want to use :) I personally prefer the current one as I feel the blue and silver just stands out a bit more and I prefer those colours but this one is very nice too :)

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I love it. Personally prefer it over the current ones. @Mariotify also has great looking skins for the Skoda. Maybe doing some variety in the skins would be nice to see.

Although I did say the skins do look great and all, I'd like to add that I think they should maintain their European feel and look. Having American colors and similar designs ruin the immersion of driving in Europe.

Edited by Loqrin

Wow... It's very good. The TMP logo fits here. Great idea! :D