How does Forum's reputation system work?

SAM_75_YT

Question

Hi, I'm new in this Forum, but I am used to TruckersMP website in general. One day i wanted to became a translator but i couldn't because i had no forum activity, so I'm starting to use it.

I wanted to know how the reputation system works here, now mine is " What is a Truck?".

Thanks for your help ;).

• True Story 1

6 answers to this question

hello you can have a look here for your answer :) 

• Thanks 1

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Hello,

You must have min 75 useful posts on forum. 

"What is truck?" It is your rank.

If you have more posts your rank will be updated. 

If you have 500+ post you can set your text in rank.

Edited by Unknown111111

The text “what is a truck?” Changes based on your post count. The next one after around 60-70 posts is “I can drive!” and it keeps changing every x amount of posts. You can change this to a custom one after 500 posts.

Reputation is based on likes or upvotes and some reactions (The little heart icon in the bottom right of any post). So the more of them you have, the higher reputation “rep” you have :)

Edited by heyhococo
  • Thanks 1