Easy re-join

TgEmma

Hi there,

Very often getting kicked from the game can be very frustrating especially for example a couple of days ago i was kicked for not having lights on, the 15 seconds sometimes is not enough say if you press the wrong button and dont get to the correct one quick enough but in this case i got the lights on right on the last second and was still kicked, this can also apply when not having the lights on during the day an issue i recently raised but was dismissed as part of the winter mods well i have wintermods switched off and it still happens, if you are in the garage working on a truck, in a convoy and browsing jobs etc, there needs to be way to easily rejoin the server than closing down and completely relaunching TMP.

Having some way to easily rejoin the game would be such a benefit and im pretty sure many people would agree, please try to do something about this.

Hello, keep the suggestion in the correct format

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Currently not possible due to technical limitations. Perhaps we can introduce this in the future, but not now.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.