CB Radio Buttons

SpeedyTMP

I use the Xbox Joystick and it's hard for me to go to the keyboard because I need to turn on Cruise Control to maintain speed and use the right-hand pointer to press 'X' on the keyboard because my left hand is busy with 'L' being behind the wheel. of the truck and the index finger and middle finger are on RB and RT, controlling gait and acceleration respectively.

I use the thumb on the 'X' of the joystick to talk about Discord and it is very practical to communicate. If Laucher allowed himself to choose the button, I would set it to 'Y' so that I could concentrate all my important and steering functions on the Joystick. So I won't be distracted by interleaving the keyboard (except chat, of course).

I hope my opinion helps to contribute to the addition of this command in the game. I look forward to seeing you soon :)

assinatura_forum_II_ivan.png

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea, it would be better to leave a configurable key, so I can put any key or button on the steering wheel.

76561197973552124_v1.png.870d5d35795c06de06303b32524bd445.png

Language - Portuguese ??   |  English ??   

- - - Gamer Since 2005 - - - Cσρуяιgнт © 2021™ - All Rights Reserved

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Øяіgіиαℓ ® -Fallcon ; Øfdream ; Plaxxy™
█║▌│║▌║▌│█│▌║│█║█║│▌║│█║▌
 ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Hello all,

I noticed this topic has been sitting in open for discussion for a while, I feel this feature should be added to make it particularly easier for wheel users to speak on CB while driving - it is really difficult to press X while driving and in fact brings lack of concentration which could lead to an accident on the road.

This may be a bit of work on the Dev's side but I feel it is definitely something to consider for future projects.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh that would be perfect! The best option is to let the user change the key or button in mic settings

On 1/14/2018 at 7:44 PM, Speedy_TMP said:

Suggestion Name: CB Radio

Suggestion Description: Adding a function to use on steering wheel or  controller.

Why should it be added?: I think it would be alot easier to have the CB button closer to hand when using a steering wheel or controller, as it means taking your hand of your wheel to try and then find the x button on your keyboard, probably giving less chance of crashing or not paying attention to whats in front of you.

Former

Verified VTC Leader

• 4 weeks later...

It already is possible to remap your keys to a certain button on the steering wheel by using an external program. We don't see the need to spend time developing something like this, when an alternative already is possible.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions