CB Radio Buttons

SpeedyTMP

• 1 month later...
Guest GЯΞУHOUИD

Yeah, that's a good idea. It is more practical for players who use steering console. +1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Normally, if You have a steering wheel, can You just set-up in the software a bind key that will force the [X] button from the keyboard in to the steering wheel - just choose a button on the steering wheel that You want for the microphone.

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"

On 09.04.2018 at 2:04 PM, iHobbit said:

I am totally for this, being able to customise the input key for the CB would be cool. Not sure if i would use it as i don't use CB much and would forget what key I set it to, but i can see a lot of other people would want it.

+1

I agree with you, mate. I am not using but when i need to use it, it can be useful while driving. Upvote.

76561198178929243.png

Full-Stack Web Developer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it is a cool idea but in the mean time there are so many ways you can do this. i do it threw the steam controlls for my controller and logitech software for when i use my wheel

r3cmOJYUGLr0jm36BbA54SsvVVg8f5sYKDtyk0l-

Twitch - - -Twitter

"Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum! Cry for mercy; the reckoning has come!"

• 5 months later...

Hello TruckersMP Community Members, 

This discussion has been sitting in open discussion for sometime now.... However I feel @Speedy_TMP has raised an important topic, right now you must press the letter "X" in order to talk on the CB. Being mentioned that this diverts the attention of drivers trying to find this particular key in order to communicate. Furthermore I believe this is one of the main causes of crashes on populated roads causing more people to get in trouble. I think this feature would be something useful to add because it can be preset to a button of preference either on a wheel, controller or somewhere else on the keyboard.

In conclusion, Speedy has my support on this topic and I feel the Development Team should look into this feature further.

Thanks,

Rhys

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a great suggestion, we hope developers will listen to this suggestion.
Many people who drive behind the wheel lack a hotkey on the wheel

76561197973552124_v1.png.870d5d35795c06de06303b32524bd445.png

Language - Portuguese ??   |  English ??   

- - - Gamer Since 2005 - - - Cσρуяιgнт © 2021™ - All Rights Reserved

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Øяіgіиαℓ ® -Fallcon ; Øfdream ; Plaxxy™
█║▌│║▌║▌│█│▌║│█║█║│▌║│█║▌
 ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

The suggestion appears to be good, I think they could put anybody to put the button that wants, independent if it uses: Steering wheel, control or Mouse + Keyboard.

It is very annoying to have to keep pressing the "X" key and as it is something that does not have how to change ends up deflecting attention, especially for those who play with a steering wheel.

Илиян Каменов