Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

time delivery of cargo

Ivke

Question

with the latest mp patch I screwed mp profile that I drove, but I found the backup and returned it, but I noticed that the last few days delivery time cargo goes to a maximum of 40-45 hours and as I remember it used to be a few hundred watches to expiry of delivery (when taking and during delivery) I have the impression that we play loads of games only time that is not synchronized with the mp system around the load. Is there something that can be done to fix it ?? I tried even to move from town to town (if I like a tour) but when I go there, the burden is gone, as if playing SP

The time should be extended to login to the server. You have to physically log on to the server, thus enter the game and sit in the truck. Try to get some sleep. If it still does not work, go to the dealer truck. It should help.

CZ/SK komunita hráčů ETS2 a ATS

Logo_CZSK_Truckers.jpg?ver=0

Dodržujte tato pravidla, více info zde Pravidla ve hře a Pravidla fóra.

I tried to reset the economy, because there was no work, but after that appeared this problem, I even tried to F7 + enter but still has time left to play as the SP, but this is a team did not quite understand, I always log in when playing MP, and first and after logging on with a game vot

see screenshot,pay attention to the time until the expiration of the time of taking delivery

u9q4e8zf.jpg

Start MP client

Logget in MP

and follow this

ets2_00134.jpg?ver=0

now the game is loading

open this screen

p.jpg?ver=0

When pressing this button

N.jpg?ver=0

see this offer, check time selected cargo

ets2_00136.jpg?ver=0

Go back to the menu and press button go

ets2_00135.jpg?ver=0

now you log in to the server

ets2_00137.jpg?ver=0

you are now in MP

ets2_00138.jpg?ver=0

press ESC and go back to menu, press select cargo and see how it has changed the time for the selected cargo

ets2_00139.jpg?ver=0

• Upvote 1

THe expiration times you are getting are actually the normal expiration times for selecting a job. Once you selected one you should be getting a delivery time that is normal for the distance you are driving (including resting times).

The 1500 hours delivery times appear because the time between your single player game and the multiplayer isn't synced. You can get this back when getting a job in SP and the going to MP.

Personally I would prefer to get the normal delivery times in stead of the 1500 hoours ones.

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

check your folder Euro truck simulator in Document folder

and check if not have folder profiles(1.14.2).bak or similar

when you have this folder, delete all folder profiles(x.x.x).bak In addition to this profiles(1.15.1s).bak

First check your folder C:\Users\xxxxxxx\Local Settings\Temp and delete all files

When this not help,

Uninstal MP client and ETS2, delete folder Euro truck simulator 2 Multiplayer

Clean registers in CCleaner and instal all new

I can confirm having the same problem. Only 45-64h max for jobs and I have to reset economy every time I log in. I think it`s caused as Prime hinted by taking a cargo in sp then moving to mp.

Will search for solution.

-after a lot of tries nothing worked ... i think you have to stick with it, start a new profile, or wait for mp update

When you reinstalled the game, files in My Documents folder - is not deleted. So.. Try to again reinstall the game and remove Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder in My Documents.

Necessarily make backup your profile

When I reinstalled ets2, and I delete ets2 folder from the my documents as mp furnace installed and up again, and then I got into the game, made a new profile, and threw out my old one and the same happens

I can confirm having the same problem. Only 45-64h max for jobs and I have to reset economy every time I log in. I think it`s caused as Prime hinted by taking a cargo in sp then moving to mp.

Will search for solution.

-after a lot of tries nothing worked ... i think you have to stick with it, start a new profile, or wait for mp update

I took the burden solely on mp, never to take the sp but to go on mp, sometimes it was to start on the MP server break and then drive round to the end of the sp but this last time I did it for more than 2 months

in the documents folder you have two folders
Euro Truck Simulator 2 and ETS2MP
uninstal your MP and DELET folder ETS2MP
clear your register in CCleaner and instal MP again

I hope you have not installed a different version ETS2 in your PC than the one in your steam
If so, and it is not legal to delete it

if you have TeamViewer, I can try to help

• Upvote 1

You must delete folder ETS2MP in your Document. This is folder for multiplayer, there are Chat, Spawn, Log, etc.. There is one more folder Euro truck simulator 2, there are Mods, Screenshot, etc.. When you delete all this folder and cleaning register, reinstal game and MP and create new acount, you have clean instalation.

Do not add backup and see if it will work.

Caution Do not drive fast order in MP. You must first buy their own Truck.