Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Admin /fix command

TrademarkGamer

• 1 month later...

I don't agree with your suggestion. if a person is claiming engine malfunction then he can use /fix command or use f7+enter. C-D is most busiest road in ETS2 game  . admins have lot of work in cleaning the trolls and Instead of using /fix he can just teleport the member to service station. TBH in a road like C-D every truck will have damage due to trolls, rammers and lags. everyone may PM admin to fix their truck.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

UxiKSFa.png

I'm with @Syntackz, "Sorry, engine fail" is no valid reason to be blocking a road, everyone can use /fix and if they can't because they're still in cooldown period, they can always use F7+Enter. No need for admins "fixing" others, it's enough with "Move" - "Engine fail, sorry" - "Teleport (id) to repair station" (I have no idea what the real command is) or "Kick (id) Blocking". Game moderators have lots of things to worry about, no need for an extra, unnecessary task.

• True Story 1

Hi.

GMs have a lot of work on a daily basis, adding that suggestion would increase their work and consequently divert attention from reports and punishments. In my opinion this suggestion is not valid.

~DJFrontier

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

I would add this:
Game Moderator /fix I think should have these features if possible:

• /fix [ID] to allow users who have already used the command and the timer is still running or when the user claims (/fix isn't working), Or for people like the CC team who often get accidentally rammed by other users
  • /fix for Game Moderators using cars as sometimes while in free cam the car gets rammed, you return and you cant see what happened.

Maybe /fix with no timer for Game Mods might be useful in some situations but I see this more as a benefit.

• Like 1

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

Players need to learn how to deal with certain situations. If you get damaged, evaluate for yourself if you can still carry on delivering your cargo or if you need urgent repairs so you don't create dangerous sitations on the road.

If repairs are needed, either decide to use F7 to teleport to a nearby service station or use the /fix command if available.

Game Moderators taking care of this for you will not give you the ability to make that decision yourself, which is an important skill in a simulation game such as this.

A Game Moderator can teleport you to a service station if needed to get you off the road urgently, but we're not going to let them fix you as that is not within the duties of a Game Moderator.

• Upvote 3

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.