Cast your vote for the /fix command

Kat_pw

How long should the cooldown be?

>  A 1 day cooldown.

As I said - restrict and make this command more valuable, so the monkeys can't spam/abuse it 24/7

1 day cooldown? Somebody rammed you at the end of 2.000+ km route and your cargo is scrap. What you can do about it if you already used your 1 day limit?

Only trailer /fix is good idea though.

What can the /fix do? It can be useful if you have damage that you are trying to overtake and the one before you gets a lagg spike and you pop up against that person, and you have 65% damage and you do the command /fix and you're just back on 0% same for the trailer behind? Because often have had then you do a trailer for 65K and someone bangs on your trailer then you actually have nothing more to that freight. If you really are that /fix to repear your truck/trailer to continue driving.

6 hours ago, vrobcio said:

Somebody rammed you at the end of 2.000+ km route and your cargo is scrap. What you can do about it if you already used your 1 day limit?

let's say someone damaged the cargo at the end of the delivery and using the  fix command   you will think that you are an excellent driver who brought the cargo without damages?

If you decided to ask  players about the fix command, why is there no option to remove the fix command from all servers. I would like to vote for this option. without this option I can not vote.

• Upvote 1

11800694.jpg

3 minutes ago, [RusTK] BaD SaNTa said:

let's say someone damaged the cargo at the end of the delivery and using the  fix command   you will think that you are an excellent driver who brought the cargo without damages?

If you decided to ask  players about the fix command, why is there no option to remove the fix command from all servers. I would like to vote for this option. without this option I can not vote.

sir. Do you have enough time to play on all the servers? if you are not playing on all the servers it does not make sense. but there is a server you want to play. depending on this you can choose other servers. there may be fair decisions for them. Before choosing all servers, you should be asked whether you have code or not. but when it was chosen not to be, it would not be a fair decision for those who asked. so you can choose other servers.

53 minutes ago, [RusTK] BaD SaNTa said:

That's cheating yourself same as editing save about your level and money and it's dosen't have any influance on other players, but troll that making damage to your load has. You don't want /fix? You have a choice not to using it. I have time in a day to make 1-2 2000km+ runs and having a troll or reckless driver that end breaking on my trailer is one hell pain in the a**

If the commands added according to votes then /fix command is useful while doing freight jobs only. so how to overcome external contract jobs? does that mean we need to stop taking external contract jobs in Multiplayer? most of the time i take WOT jobs to complete WOT achievements. To overcome this i found only solution is take less distance jobs 250-400 km.but some people wanna drive long distances with external contract jobs.Please don't add /fix command to EU1,as we need atleast a single server where members can drive peacefully and do WOT jobs with out getting damage. most of the people don't prefer those jobs because they just wanna drive fast so they choose freight jobs.Well some people might say if you get rammed then you can record and report(I always record when i logged in multiplayer:)) but just think driving for 1500 KM at 90 Km/hr,by the time near to destination then got trolled and damage to trailer ,well its just like wasting 90mins of journey. I hope upper staff will think and make a right decision.

• Upvote 2

UxiKSFa.png

1 hour ago, Ajith18592 said:

If the commands added according to votes then /fix command is useful while doing freight jobs only. so how to overcome external contract jobs? does that mean we need to stop taking external contract jobs in Multiplayer? most of the time i take WOT jobs to complete WOT achievements. To overcome this i found only solution is take less distance jobs 250-400 km.but some people wanna drive long distances with external contract jobs.Please don't add /fix command to EU1,as we need atleast a single server where members can drive peacefully and do WOT jobs with out getting damage. most of the people don't prefer those jobs because they just wanna drive fast so they choose freight jobs.Well some people might say if you get rammed then you can record and report(I always record when i logged in multiplayer:)) but just think driving for 1500 KM at 90 Km/hr,by the time near to destination then got trolled and damage to trailer ,well its just like wasting 90mins of journey. I hope upper staff will think and make a right decision.

an accurate article. I wonder what will be done in this regard. I often do business with the WOT, except when I used Skoda. 90 km / h going with the truck to comfort me. All the time I drive, WOT with doing job. so I am wondering what I will encounter with my Truck. Like you said, I must take a load of solid. you will should be a solution to the error or problem.

If I could interrupt the debate for a moment, the game (ATS) always crashes whenever I type in /vote in the chat. According to the ATSMP log, it seems like the crash is actually to do with AMD graphics drivers.

Exe base address: 00007FF690180000
Exception address: 0000000072437F6A
Exception code: C0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)
Exception flags: 0
Module file name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0321058.inf_amd64_c0aa1a2b512afe19\atio6axx.dll
Address without base: 0000000001937F6A

My driver version is 23.20.15002.11 (Radeon v. 17.12.1) . Anyone else with AMD graphics drivers seeing this issue? There's a minor update available so I'll try installing that and see if it fixes the crash.

Edited by tgp1994

8 minutes ago, Nizam Logistics DarkAngel said:

First was very good . I mean /fix command . We need fix on trailer really . Not just about vehicle

what you want to do, was asked in the vote. and you will give an answer. then everyone's answer will be revealed. whatever the majority wants it to be. as a result, most people choose will be made

I am worried about the poll results, but have no choice other than accept it. It is all black and white shown there.

It will be very rare to see people to drive with high precautions just to avoid using /fix.

Exactly.. as others said this poll doesn't really gives us a chance to vote For or Against this command. Sadly we vote for the functions of it. 

And yes, probably a lot of people /especially trollers/ will start driving more ..I don't know - recklessly ? Cuz they'll be always "safe" ,cuz they'll know that they can fix everything.

13 hours ago, Seiyu said:

I am worried about the poll results, but have no choice other than accept it. It is all black and white shown there.

It will be very rare to see people to drive with high precautions just to avoid using /fix.

With the fix: If fixiftrailer win, at least they will need a trailer to repair. No fix for cars o trucks without trailers. 

Without fix: they will find another way to bypass the TruckersMP Anti-Cheat. You only need to wait.

I think, nothing will change with the /fix command. Trolls are always with us.

Peoples that were carefully before, will continue theyr life without using /fix.

Peoples that find the fun only when crashing into other players, will continue do theyr "work".

Accepting is the only thing we can do. 

I always dream that a day, EU#1 will be full of players that really want to drive normaly.

I always dream that a day, TruckersMP will make an economy that works fine. A really good economy will really make the troll decrease drasticaly.

I always dream that a day, peoples ( yeah.. trolls are still peoples.. ) who crash everywhere, will realize that's not so funny.

I always, dream..

^_^

Sorry if my english wasn't that "beautiful"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 15.1.2018 at 10:21 AM, Tosh8 said:

No, it should be available everywhere

- I don't like this command at first place, but since we can't say "No" to the command at all.. then I think making it more valuable is the only option. Cuz in my mind & eyes this command will be paradise for 7 ~ 18 y.o. kids and give them like "wings" to do whatever they want.. and what the kids want, cuz they find it "having fun" ?  Trolling other players, block the roads, ramming, reckless driving etc. They can now do this kinda stuff 24/7 ..cuz why not? U can repair both your trucks & trailer.  Honestly with hand on my hand the times I dmg. my truck or trailer heavily are not more then 4-5 - I mean when it's my fault or I crash on my own. Most times it's someone else's fault. I think i'm clean driver and I can live without this command. And the one who benefits the most from it are exactly that group of players I mention above - "the kids" & other brainless animals that play just to ruin other's life. My opinion is that.. this is not improving the community, it's making it worse.

So I don't want this command at all !

Yes, always

As I said earlier - since we dont really have a choice about this command and we have to live with it ... Then we can restrict it and make it more valuable.  There are repair shops / service for the trucks. If you damage your truck it's simple - F7 and repair it. So making it work only for trailers is the best option in my eyes.

> Yes, always

Same as the previous question.

>  A 1 day cooldown.

As I said - restrict and make this command more valuable, so the monkeys can't spam/abuse it 24/7

> Should only be able to use it to repair small damages.

Maybe for trailer damages between 1% ~ 10% 

This is my opinion about all of this and the new command. I voted in-game yesterday, but I wanted to see what others think about this command here.

Tosh8, I completely agree with you!

And the fix command will kill the immersion of the game.

• Upvote 2

/fix command is a good idea, as in every game there will also be people who abuse this command.
Poll system in game is also a good idea, in the game are more people to approach than a poll on the forum because many players do not visit the forum but are active play mp and also these players input is important to get a good overview . 

• Like 1

tmplogo.jpg