Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Cast your vote for the /fix command

Kat_pw

• DevOps
10 minutes ago, WooQash said:

Why was not a simple form created on the TruckersMP website? I create websites not from today and it would take 2-3 hours to create a poll, protected and working in 100%. It wouldn't require entering the game, and it would be secured by the TruckersMP account (+ without banned players or something). Why so? Again strange things create by the developers. Instead of doing something straight, strange scripts are created and you have to switch to the game.

We are in web prod code freeze. This was quicker for POC version 1. Thanks for calling us stupid, though ;)

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

9 minutes ago, Ajith18592 said:

i think when a member has 2-3 google accounts then he can vote 3 times but if you login in game you can vote only for once with you TMPid.:)

Buy 10x ets2 copy on instant gaming and make 10x steam accounts.

Done :D

• Haha 1

• DevOps
Just now, [ICG] [23]ThunderSky said:

Buy 10x ets2 copy on instant gaming and make 10x steam accounts.

Done :D

Then you must wait 2hours per account to register TMP ;)

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

32 minutes ago, mcglynn14 said:

I don't get the point of this vote when some people who are users of truckersmp don't have a gaming pc to go on the servers and vote

Then how would said user play the game anyways?

27 minutes ago, SDCore said:

It's EXTREMELY inconvenient when there could be something super simple like a Google forms

Will you not be able to play between the 13th and the 24th? It's quite a long time to have, if you log on to go for a drive you can do it then. So not inconvenient really...

8 minutes ago, SDCore said:

Alright, then make it native to the TMP site. You need a not banned TMP account to be able to vote. Still 100x more convenient.

If we decide to develop this way of doing polls further it will be integrated with the website, and not just in game. We do like the in game voting though, as it is a nice way to make the voting available to more users who do not regularly check the forums and website, by showing in the launcher and not requiring them to open a website.

• Upvote 2

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Can I make the suggestion of making it so that you can choose if /fix will fix your trailer or not, like make it so that you can do /fixcab and /fixtrailer or something along those lines? Because I have had a lot of experiences of other drivers damaging my cargo due to them being a troll or being a poor driver, and it's EXTREMELY annoying to have to pay for damage that other people have caused, especially when they did it purposely.

Best Regards

Raylovescars

41 minutes ago, RXRNathan said:

So basically 20 hours in order for 10 Steam accounts to be verified for TruckersMP?

Maths may be incorrect, CMIIW.

20 hours of play time across 10 steam accounts before you can register all 10 with us.

I have used fix command for the first time today. Looking at the polls I do like cdr between fixes. That does make sense, also waiting before

doing fix is good idea to prevent instant usage.

Other then that I always relied on myself and my skill to avoid crashes. If you are patient and you know how and when to break you can

avoid a lot of rammers. Of course there is that percent when you can't avoid and when that happens I just find myself in debt and I have

to make more jobs to pay off bills.

With that in mind I can live without /fix command. How can I live with trolls and rammers? Well I don't but report system seem to work

very well and in my 2 days I had about 8 people successfully put out of their way with video report and good work of moderators.

If most of truckers would do that, the server would see quiet a change in terms of quality.

We currently are doing a larger backend update on the website, so new features are on a freeze. In addition, we see allowing players to vote in game as a large benefit, as it makes it easier for players who play without paying attention to our forum or our website to vote without having to open a web page or log in again.

If we decide to develop this way of voting further, we will likely build it into the website and allow you to vote there as well. -HumaneWolf

Quoting this response to why it's in game that I posted on facebook.

In addition to that, developing it and making it a part of the website, and building a voting system there, as well as doing all that properly would have taken more a bunch more time. This was something we decided to do when we posted the blog a couple of days ago, and was made in a few hours, and we have had more room to make small changes all the time until we released the voting.

Ex-Developer

12 minutes ago, [ICG] [23]ThunderSky said:

*snip*

A bit off topic, but:
In theory, yes.
In reality: Won't happen. It's extremely easy to abuse. Any action against a player solely based on the number of reports is doomed to be abused. Especially in a MP like ours, where you can have very large amounts of players in a single spot, and you have VTCs and other groups driving around in convoys together and such.

• True Story 1

Ex-Developer

Srry im not voting this troll poll !! it sooo obvious that those option will be selected massively and + many troll can use multiple account to vote ... !

Option: fixeverywhere - No, it should be available everywhere.

Option: fixnocooldown - No cooldown.

Option: fixnodamage - No limits.

this is a troll poll ... without me voting, i can complain on it.. if you voted then you agreed or you are a troll.. to get this troll command. sadly truckersmp recently bad decision lead to this troll **** poll...

-1 for the idea of the poll question !!!

that my opinion you have the right to get your... but this is sooo childish as command !

#GetThisOutOfEU2

6 hours ago, Kat_pw said:

Then you must wait 2hours per account to register TMP ;)

He forgot to add, "and create 10x VMs"

30 minutes ago, sk8chalif said:

This make me laugh, no point to vote this is already a win for the troll and people who will abuse it,
Option: fixnocooldown - No cooldown. 250+ vote  hahaha

I am one of the current 250 people that voted fixnocooldown.  I guess I'm a troll now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fix truckersmp