• Announcements

• konfig0

Search before posting.   03/28/17

Please use the search function on this forum before posting suggestions or bug reports! Go to this link to search our forums: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/search/
    • Krashnz

Server Downtime   01/04/18

Hello Truckers! In response to recent developments with certain processor exploits We will be shutting down US1 / AS1 / SA1 until we get confirmation from the datacenters that the shared physical servers that these are hosted on have been patched. While at this time we are not aware of any active attacks against our users, we take security extremely seriously and do not want to risk any chances as they are on hardware shared with other customers of whom we do not know. You may also notice the website being unavailable for a few moments over the next few days. This is due to our datacenter provider patching our fleet of 30 servers. We apologize for any frustrations this may cause, however know this is a very important step that is required to secure our users data. Thank you for your understanding.   Forum thread Homepage blog post
Sign in to follow this  
alf0

An option to rebind MP controls

Suggestion Name: An option to rebind MP controls
Suggestion Description: If possible, add the feature in the "TAB menu" where you can rebind the default MP controls to what fits you the most. (For example: Rebinding the CB radio from X to Alt or whatever)

Any example images: //

Why should it be added?: Since I'm playing on keyboard (with my left hand only), I binded some of my controls like the left blinker being on X, right blinker being on C, and hazardous lights being on Y(or Z, depending on what keyboard language you use) so when ever I press X for the left blinker I also activate the CB radio and when ever I want to turn my hazardous lights on I open the chat aswell.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this