Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

"/fix" for trailers only. [Suggestions/Feedback]

Team NLD Gaming

Suggestion Name: "/fix" for trailers only. [Suggestion/Feedback]
Suggestion Description: Just a helping hand to improve the /fix-system

Any example images: no

Why should it be added?: 

I know the mod-devs had some good intentional idea's to keep the game rolling, but adding the "/Fix"-code wasn't the greatest thing to add according to the community. So I listed up some suggestions to give some feedback for a better trucking-experience.

SUGGESTION 1:

So instead of removing the whole "/Fix"-code I have a small idea/suggestion to this issue; is it possible to change the "/fix"-code so it's only usable for the trailers? The goal of ETS2 is to deliver your cargo/trailer in a 0%-condition and to get some money and XP for it. If you got damage to your truck just press F7+enter like we've done before the release of the "/fix"-code. The timer of 10 minutes that has been added to the "/fix"-code isn't bad, but I will suggest to reduce the time-limiter from 10 till 5 minutes due to some situations in some areas on the map. [NO-damage mod, speedhacks and such are NOT allowed]

SUGGESTION 2: 

Remove the "/fix"-code and add a speedlimiter to all Skoda's, due to the fact that most trolls and rammers are using Skoda's and abusing the weird hitbox, weird weight-reductions, insane topspeed and bad brakes of the Skoda's. [max. 90km/h for players and unlimited for moderators]. This will reduce the overall-damage in general so players don't need use the "/fix"-code every single 3 minutes. [NO-damage mod allowed, speedhacks and such are NOT allowed]

SUGGESTION 3:

Keep the "/fix"-code [latest update] and reduce the damage-model of all trucks/trailers. So for example; instead of getting 30% damage after being rammed by a rammer/troller/inexperienced-driver, you'll have 20% damage to your truck/trailer. [NO-damage mod, speedhacks and such are NOT allowed]

These are just some suggestions and some feedback to improve the "/fix"-code. And I hope the mod-devs will consider one of these suggestion or atleast improve the "/fix"-code for a better trucking-experience.

Happy trucking everyone!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Hi there.

For now, we have gone with having a trailer-only, non-simulation server experience with the /fix command. 

At the moment, we have no plans to change the cooldown timer on this.

Thank you for your suggestions. As Suggestion 1 matches the current situation the closest, I have moved this to Accepted / Done

• Upvote 1

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.