We're sorry - And we ask your opinion on /fix

HumaneWolf

The /fix command is optional. Yes it should have a time limit in my opinion (10 -  20 minutes) however allowing it then brainlessly removing it again and furthermore disabling the use of no damage mods (From which i have been told by various users) is absolutely shambolic. So instead of irritating and annoying part of the community they are now irritating all of the community. Adding the /fix command and adding a use time limit will not affect ramming etc to a degree that having/fix on a whim does. Removing the /fix command and disabling the use of 3rd party applications such as no damage mods in my opinion is a completely idiotic and pointless decision. 

Edited by MrNoseyBonk

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just wondering if they are gonna use the results from the poll.

The cooldown right now is fine, also as mentioned above maybe the players who had recently got banned shouldn't be able to use it.
And last but not least I think that the fix command should repair both truck and trailer or just trailer because when someone decides to troll and ram me I could fix my truck with the command but what do I do with the trailer?

In my opinion the command should rather fix only the trailer than the truck because I could simply go in the service and repair it but that cannot be done with the trailer. Sooo again I got to load latest save to finish my job without trailer damage...

The idea is good cuz it reduces the submitted reports at some point but currently the command is not really useful for me.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SpecT said:

The cooldown right now is fine, also as mentioned above maybe the players who had recently got banned shouldn't be able to use it.
And last but not least I think that the fix command should repair both truck and trailer or just trailer because when someone decides to troll and ram me I could fix my truck with the command but what do I do with the trailer?

In my opinion the command should rather fix only the trailer than the truck because I could simply go in the service and repair it but that cannot be done with the trailer. Sooo again I got to load latest save to finish my job without trailer damage...

The idea is good cuz it reduces the submitted reports at some point but currently the command is not really useful for me.

Fix command didn't repair trailer ? The vote were favorable for this.

Maybe an incompatibility with external contract ? I only use that, I  just fleeing C-D road :D

3 hours ago, SpecT said:

Hello, i think you might have to look at this below post.

3 hours ago, SpecT said:

I think that the fix command should repair both truck and trailer or just trailer because when someone decides to troll and ram me I could fix my truck with the command but what do I do with the trailer?

Really? There is no point of driving if you can fix both truck and trailer.Its easy to abuse, everyone will just ramm each other and use /fix at the time of delivery. If someone is trolling then i would suggest you to make quick saves every time then you can do web report on troller. reload your last save then trailer damage is zero percent and troller gets banned. /fix command is just an option to fix truck.

UxiKSFa.png

@Syntackz Dude, what is the point of the command if I'm still gonna use the saves? It's the same as the saves.. it just takes less time with the command.
And please calm down! I'm not a troll or something! I'm just expressing my opinion about all this.

You all complain that if they make it to fix everything everyone will abuse it etc etc... But it's the same if you ramm someone and then reload the last save (troll has 0% damage and keeps playing unless someone reports him and gets banned).

Edited by SpecT

44 minutes ago, SpecT said:

@Syntackz Dude, what is the point of the command if I'm still gonna use the saves? It's the same as the saves.. it just takes less time with the command.
And please calm down! I'm not a troll or something! I'm just expressing my opinion about all this

well i am not arguing, i am just expressing my view:).The present reason /fix command is enabled only for fixing truck.In some cases if your truck gets more damage or engine malfunction then your truck takes some time to start then according to base game we need to go service and repair by paying money.But TMP team have added a command to fix truck with zero money and at same place. By this we don't have to press f7+ ENTER and It saves some time.

44 minutes ago, SpecT said:

You all complain that if they make it to fix everything everyone will abuse it etc etc... But it's the same if you ramm someone and then reload the last save (troll has 0% damage and keeps playing unless someone reports him and gets banned).

well according to your suggestion truck and trailer should be fixed.Its just like using no damage mod . there is no point of driving and you already knew the result of your job. By quick save you will also have 0% damage and all you have to do is a web report on him then he will get banned and no loss to you.:) 

Edited by Syntackz

UxiKSFa.png

5 minutes ago, teamdeer said:

I think the /fix fully should be kept just to keep people from reloading all the time. When is the planned time of the /fix coming into the game?

It's already enabled. 

Cooldown - 10 minutes
It fixes your truck ONLY when you have a trailer attached.

Edited by SpecT
  • Confused 1

No limits & fix trailer is what everyone i have talked to are saying including me, adding stupid limits won't stop trolls, it just makes them do it more because they know there's a limit & use it against us players....its the whole reason people were using no damage in the first place! See how you feel when you just fixed your truck with the command & someone rams you again 100% on your load & truck.....adding stupid time limits just gives them more reason to do it!

that guy ramming you 1000kmh will know you fixed your load & do it again but you cant fix it because of the timer.....they win!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

No limits & fix trailer is what everyone i have talked to are saying including me, adding stupid limits won't stop trolls, it just makes them do it more because they know there's a limit & use it against us players....its the whole reason people were using no damage in the first place! See how you feel when you just fixed your truck with the command & someone rams you again 100% on your load & truck.....adding stupid time limits just gives them more reason to do it!

that guy ramming you 1000kmh will know you fixed your load & do it again but you cant fix it because of the timer.....they win!

Exactly, and when you used the command once you get to wait the timer and the next time you get rammed you will need to use saves and the command turns out to be useless at that moment.

Trolls will keep using both the command or saves(when having cooldown) to get their trucks without damage and keep ramming the others no matter if the fix command has limitations or not.

On 2/14/2018 at 11:31 AM, Joao Rodrigues said:

Trolls eventually will face punishment. No matter of their vehicles' condition.

I know that. <_<
Yeah, they will eventually get banned/kicked but before that to happen they can't keep following and ramming you while they have 100% damage on their truck, you know. This is what I meant.

Anyway, I will just stop here because it kinda gets pointless discussing it. I guess there will be an another poll and hopefully there will be more votes so the TMP Team could finally decide how it will be working.

Have a good day/night folks!

Edited by SpecT