We're sorry - And we ask your opinion on /fix

HumaneWolf

Somehow I am quite surprised when the latest update says the fix command now does not repair the trailer.  Though its fine anyway as long as the truck engine is free from malfunction, the gameplay will be a little bit affected from trolls ramming as I have nothing to deal with the rammed trailer afterwards.

Nevertheless, the cooldown period deserves a longer duration . 10 minutes is quite short.

Look forward to seeing how the poll goes.

1 hour ago, DASDlines CountryCo said:

This command is causing a lot of fun in the trolls of the game.
Yesterday, during a trip, I caught 4 people on the wrong side.
The command, with or without the limitations, is a bit like having the F7 command immediately.
I believe that this command must be removed and restore everything because it ruins the simulation of the game and it stimulates many trolls.
Without the command, people would start to drive with much more caution and above all the trolls would be put in great difficulty.
With the removal of all those unlawful tools, the journey had already been regularized and I managed to travel 3200 km without problems on Europe #2; as soon as the "/fix" command was introduced, the problems returned.
So, I am against using this command.

atleast players who play this game legit and want to play it without getting risk of f7 can fix themselves.... trolls and rammers will be there no matter if the command stays or goes they will always be there and they will be laughing as legit players have to f7 and cancel their loads

21 minutes ago, Seiyu said:

Somehow I am quite surprised when the latest update says the fix command now does not repair the trailer.  Though its fine anyway as long as the truck engine is free from malfunction, the gameplay will be a little bit affected from trolls ramming as I have nothing to deal with the rammed trailer afterwards.

Nevertheless, the cooldown period deserves a longer duration . 10 minutes is quite short.

Look forward to seeing how the poll goes.

to be honest some roads have too much idiots and 10 minutes is too much if you do require to go through that load i think it should be once every 2-3 minutes

• Haha 1
  • True Story 1

34 minutes ago, [S&P-Founder/Owner]Azorax said:

atleast players who play this game legit and want to play it without getting risk of f7 can fix themselves.... trolls and rammers will be there no matter if the command stays or goes they will always be there and they will be laughing as legit players have to f7 and cancel their loads

Of course, but I can assure you with absolute certainty that trolls decrease and not only because after the first accident, they will be do F7 and return to the service station. As a result, the traffic would resume moving (removing the possibility that they returns, but anyway it would be more difficult for them).

Hello. I would like to express my opinion about the new fix command as one of the old players of this project.
Let's start with the fact that we are playing a  truckers simulator, where our task is to bring the load from point A to point B.This is not a racing  game and not  Dirt Showdown where we need to quickly overtake the other's or smash  many trucks as possible.

Here is how I see the future in the game with a fix command.

The player no longer has to be afraid to drive carefully, to overtake others observing the distance because for all this there is a magic fix button .Now we will be overtaken at a very high speed, not cautiously and if there is an accident, we will hear the answer using the fix command and the player who was guilty of the  accident  will complain why he was banned because there is a fix button.Then they will propose not to ban for ramming.I understand that you would like to find a solution against cheats.I understand that this is a command for players who have suffered from cheaters but in fact this is also a cheat command.
Let's  do not create our cheats to fight with cheat programs.I think the right decision to ban cheaters permanently. the player at  download the mod agrees with the rules where the use of cheat programs is clearly prohibited,so why not increase the staff of game moderators twice so that servers are constantly under surveillance and banned people who are cheating.
 Fix command  is for the benefit of people who are not interested in playing a trucker's simulator and people who can not ride without damage and take away the desire to play for many vtc companies .

Мost likely my opinion will be get lost in the posts of people who are happy about this new command but I had to express my opinion.Let's do not forget which game we're playing.
This is the opinion of the person who loves this game and this community and who is not 10 years old.English is not my native language so please forgive mistakes if they exist and thanks for your attention.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11800694.jpg

48 minutes ago, [RusTK] BaD SaNTa said:

Now we will be overtaken at a very high speed, not cautiously and if there is an accident, we will hear the answer using the fix command and the player who was guilty of the  accident  will complain why he was banned because there is a fix button.Then they will propose not to ban for ramming.

The fulfilment of §2.5 Inappropriate / Reckless Driving is given by an unsafe way of driving and does not become invalid by the the possibility to repair a damaged vehicle, be it with the fix-command or F7.

• True Story 1

I agree with the update of the / fix but according to me it should be a little decrease the seconds since it was activated, like 10 seconds or 10 minutes at the next reactivation if you go with only truck or truck + trailer attached idem for the cars, but compared to the trucks to the cars a little more because they only damage the cars.

Didn't see a stupid fuss like this since the speed limit one, i will share some simple facts and opinions.

/fix is just a tool, treat it as what is like, you are free to use it or not.

It's safer than loading a quicksave because you don't pop up on someones windshield.

Trolls will be trolls regardless, report them and continue with your life, they''ll be banned eventually.

The use, frequency, and restriction of the /fix tool could be tied to the warning system.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chuva1990CZ said:

Hello friends

Can not sign in for a few days back and I'm still offline? I can see that the servers are full. But I can not see anyone in the game ... Would anyone help me?

Hello.

There is something you need to do. Go to the link I gave you. from there you create a request for help. Do not forget to add an image or video. this will help you get better help. 

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/&do=add ^_^

• Like 1

I think the /fix command is a great idea! For me it has been very useful in allowing me to get loads from point A to point B without lame interruptions from people who don't know how to drive very well. You guys seem to think that everyone is troll, when in fact some of the players just SUCK at driving in general. The /fix command has been a great addition, and you can easily choose not to use it.  

I think,

/fix command is really great idea. But have some problems.

• I can be good driver with skoda. The Skoda vehicle has been added to the game by you. So, not my problem. If you can't control these vehicles delete from game OR make fix command for everyone.
  • No damage mods are not allowed by team. So, no damage mods can save us everytime. But fix command has cooldown.
  • Think this: I'm really good driver. I'm going on my way with trailer. Some guy rammed to me. And I can't write /fix command because of cooldown. I have to go F7 or I have to block way and wait on way. 

Remove cooldown or reduce the cooldown time like 1-2 mins, If you want solve problems.

Fix is a great idea, the cooldown is ridiculous and the amount of rammers when fix had no delay dropped, i had only 2 rams on a journey from Duisberg > Praha and i recovered from /fix. The delay is a terrible idea and if you do remove it please bring back anti damage.

6 minutes ago, Boomy said:

A very ridiculous mistake. Fix command has 10 minutes cooldown. So, If you going with 100-150km/h, Duisburg, Calais will take 10-15 minutes. You have only 1 fix chance in the place where the game is crowded. Please, NO COOLDOWN.

this command is not only for D-C way, I would recommend to you too. There are long roads outside the D-C road. this game is not just about the D-C way.

• True Story 1

4 hours ago, [RusTK] BaD SaNTa said:

Hello. I would like to express my opinion about the new fix command as one of the old players of this project.
Let's start with the fact that we are playing a  truckers simulator, where our task is to bring the load from point A to point B.This is not a racing  game and not  Dirt Showdown where we need to quickly overtake the other's or smash  many trucks as possible.

Here is how I see the future in the game with a fix command.

The player no longer has to be afraid to drive carefully, to overtake others observing the distance because for all this there is a magic fix button .Now we will be overtaken at a very high speed, not cautiously and if there is an accident, we will hear the answer using the fix command and the player who was guilty of the  accident  will complain why he was banned because there is a fix button.Then they will propose not to ban for ramming.I understand that you would like to find a solution against cheats.I understand that this is a command for players who have suffered from cheaters but in fact this is also a cheat command.
Let's  do not create our cheats to fight with cheat programs.I think the right decision to ban cheaters permanently. the player at  download the mod agrees with the rules where the use of cheat programs is clearly prohibited,so why not increase the staff of game moderators twice so that servers are constantly under surveillance and banned people who are cheating.
 Fix command  is for the benefit of people who are not interested in playing a trucker's simulator and people who can not ride without damage and take away the desire to play for many vtc companies .

Мost likely my opinion will be get lost in the posts of people who are happy about this new command but I had to express my opinion.Let's do not forget which game we're playing.
This is the opinion of the person who loves this game and this community and who is not 10 years old.English is not my native language so please forgive mistakes if they exist and thanks for your attention.

Completely agree.
Don't ruin our trucking spirit, with the approaching simulation of driving, with the nice driving experience in the roads. 
I choose Euro truck 
SIMULATOR because of the default mechanics that it has and not because of a tool that fix everything with just one command (/fix).

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

redbull.jpg

32 minutes ago, Boomy said:

A very ridiculous mistake. Fix command has 10 minutes cooldown. So, If you going with 100-150km/h, Duisburg, Calais will take 10-15 minutes. You have only 1 fix chance in the place where the game is crowded. Please, NO COOLDOWN.

If you're going 100-150 Km/h Duisburg - Calais, you're making a very ridiculous mistake. That road has speed limits of 50-60-80. Go there doing 100 Km/h all the way, get damage to the vehicle and then complain because it can't be /fix-ed anymore?. Ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • True Story 2

6 hours ago, DASDlines CountryCo said:

Of course, but I can assure you with absolute certainty that trolls decrease and not only because after the first accident, they will be do F7 and return to the service station. As a result, the traffic would resume moving (removing the possibility that they returns, but anyway it would be more difficult for them).

the more people f7 the more traffic in service areas

1 hour ago, Boomy said:

Un error muy ridículo El comando Fix tiene 10 minutos de enfriamiento. Entonces, si vas con 100-150 km / h, Duisburg, Calais tardará entre 10 y 15 minutos. Solo tienes 1 posibilidad de solución en el lugar donde el juego está lleno. Por favor, NO COOLDOWN.

That is the thought of those who believe that euro truck is formula 1 and play racing. :unsure:

redbull.jpg

/fix is good....however I will admit, now people know they can repair their trucks for free instantly, I have seen more people care less about which lane they should be in...ooops sorry didn't see your truck there, I was too busy doing 200 in a 50

I played a 1 hour session 2 days ago, and of all 300 players I came across...I got hit about 10 times, someone blocked 5 lanes....3 trucks were on their side and about 70 were doing 200 in a 50.

I quit after that

Edited by xOceanSpirit
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png